1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for John Ulrich

Discussion in 'General' started by Ex CCS Racer, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

No, I'm not kissin' his ass guys [​IMG]
    Whatever happen to the Team Hammer replica helmet? Did Arai just quit making them or did you not want to use those anymore? Just curious.

2. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

They quit making them. Not flashy enough, I guess.

3. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

That's a crusty one, what was the last bike you raced? A Katana? They sure were the poop back in 88! [​IMG]

4. John Ulrich

The last bike I raced was a 1999 TZ250, last month at Willow Springs (November, 2001), and I got a third place in Formula 40 Lightweight.

Before that, I had last raced in September, 2001, during a Formula USA weekend at Portland, where I got 5th in 250cc Grand Prix and actually won some money.

In between 1988 and present day I also rode a RS125 to the 1996 WERA 125cc Grand Prix National Challenge Series Championship.

Where have you been?

5. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

I think he might have been refering to the original helmet question. [​IMG]

6. John Ulrich

Well, if that's the case, never mind.

Although the helmet was in production in the mid-1990s and I still have several new ones, so the question, "Where have you been?" may still apply.

7. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Not you John, Ex CCS Racer, sorry for the confusion. Wouldn't want to disrespect an accomplished racer, only Tony! [​IMG]

8. EMathy

Get 'em signed and auction 'em off for the Airfence Fund. [​IMG]

Speaking of which, I haven't seen $25 hit my card for the Suzuki Cup Grudge Match bet. I was serious about that, you know...

9. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

You sure have received a lot of respect on here lately John. [​IMG] So is that the reward of lurking?

10. John Ulrich

Laurie, apparently so. [​IMG]

Eric, call the office and give them your cc # or e-mail it to me, or did you already do that and we just dropped the ball?

11. EMathy

No problemo...I'll e-mail it to you. I thought you'd have it on record from my previous donation and RRW subscription.

- E

12. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Not accomplished? You clown. I've got 9 trophies, 2 broke bones, and over $500 in Kawasaki contingency money. If that doesn't earn me a factory ride, I don't know what will [​IMG] Of course I would have to upgrade back to expert to do that [​IMG] nevermind...you win [​IMG]

13. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

I like that idea John. I would bid....