pros racing in club championships (revisited)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Nov 24, 2001.

1. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

HEY! You leave Critter out of this. He hasn't even posted on this thread! [​IMG]

As for that Novice #230 dude, he needs to heed his own advice. What a loser! [​IMG]

P.S. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

bet that makes TIW happy

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't believe I agree with Jordan. It's one thing being pissed off about what somebody is saying. But being pissed off about the fact that saying it, please, get a life. If you didn't want to respond, you wouldn't be reading it. I said it earlier: it takes two to argue. If there was no one on the other side of the argument, it would die very quickly. Some of the people who are most vocal about this are actually on the side that claims it's a dead horse and should be buried. Some of them "quit" the debate every other day. [​IMG] (don't rip into me, young lady. You know you deserve it. Don't hate the player, hate the game. [​IMG]) So please, enough with the hypocrisy: if it's dead, walk on by. If you defend the other side of it, it's not dead.

p.s. Please note I have made no claims about the merit (or lack thereof) of the subject matter itself. Technically, I'm still not involved in this episode. [​IMG]

4. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Sounds like you're just sticking your toe in the water to test it every once in a while... but you're getting sooo close, be careful not to fall in :d

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited 11-27-2001).]

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

...come on, funny feeling...

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I used to take full baths in that putrid pond. So a toe ain't bad. [​IMG] Contrary to some who claim it should die but keep fanning the flames, I actually have managed to avoid discussing the topic itself this time, and will stick to my word that it's a worthless debate at this point. Now, I'm not promising I won't get involved in another thread. But not in this one. Laurie will be all over if I make that mistake. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Papa Thiam (edited 11-27-2001).]

7. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

mark, give me directions to the restaurant, lynne and i go to raleigh to eat all the time, we'll come in and eat and ill give you a check for $1000.
    and for the rest of you, knock off the wack jokes or ill type the whole article in here and then ill know it will be read.

8. Mblashfield

wheres the post saying someone wont buy our stuff, who wrote it, i cant find it.

9. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

I think it was deleted mb.
    Sorry Papa. That wasn't nice of me. I'll leave you alone.

[This message has been edited by Laurie Acree (edited 11-27-2001).]

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not sure what you're referring to. But if you got angry and came back to erase something, I must have said something right. Whatever it was, don't sweat it. If I couldn't handle the response, I wouldn't post here. You can't possibly get me mad about his because i know I'm right. Seriously. [​IMG]

While I have your attention, there's a kart school in Vegas. Whatever we do, we need to hurry: I'm getting so bored, I'm about to take up flying again. If I do that, I'll have no money to spend on anything. Not that I do now...

11. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Well actually since you can take it...kiss my ass! You can think you are right. I don't mind that. [​IMG]

The Kart thing is on hold right now. We have so much going on here. Lee just ordered a truck, he's having another surgery next month and Emma is getting way too much for Christmas. All of this money is going out and it's not Suzuki money time. So, I'll have to catch it some other time.

[This message has been edited by Laurie Acree (edited 11-27-2001).]

12. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

I said it. It was in response to your comment on us kicking your ass. It was a smart ass response, like happens on the BBS everyday. It seems people took offense to it because I didn't include the damn smilies to clue the slow ones in to the sarcasm. I then made the mistake of defending myself. Then I realised it was pointless and yes I deleted the original post. And for the record I ride a GSX-R 750. So technically I probably wouldn't be buying stuff from you guys anyway, that was part of the sarcasm.

13. SpEd

Oh and for the record, my post didn't read "I won't buy your stuff even if it is the fastest because I don't agree with your opinion" If you're going to attack me and use a quote to do it at least try and not screw the quote up. The original was " We won't kick your ass we just won't buy your stuff".

14. Mblashfield

our rearsets actually fit the 750. i read it and thought you were making a funny. mark is actually gay, he sent me the streisand lyrics, hes also a waitress not a waiter. hes packed way back in the closet and roadraces for a cover. i said "packed".

now how the hell do you "take back" what you say in here?

15. SpEd

You don't take it back. I just didn't feel like dealing with those guys. However you asked and so I reposted to clarify. Yeah I wussed out on this one what can I say.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

You're going to go blind whacking that thing. [​IMG]

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hmmmm.... [​IMG]

18. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

easy you two

19. Mblashfield

no, i mean how do you delete something that you post. im not worried about your post. im worried about mark when im in the shower at the track. [​IMG]
    mark dude, tempt me with some choice items on the menu...(seriously, im off the gay thing now and onto the food thing)

20. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Rico stared across the crowded Greyhound terminal. The last 5 years seemed like a blur, a dream, but they were neither. He had spent them on a prison farm in Alabama for the alleged prison rape of a transexual named Tracee.

What caught his eye that rainy night was what appeared to be a 1948 Indian Scout pulling up in fornt of the terminal with two leather clad ladies on board. "How could it be?" he thought to himself. But alas it was true. Norma Jean and Shelli had come to give him a welcome home he would not soon forget...