1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proposed AW Ban "will not pass"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jimraynor21, Mar 19, 2013.

1. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Always worried about the backdoor with these assclowns. They don't give up with out something simmering on the back burner.

3. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Wheres my like button.

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Got that right.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They'll take what they can get. Ask for the moon and accept much less, because it is "reasonable".
    As they love to say on the lefty sites "its a start".

6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

'Assault Weapons' are already restricted. This was an attempt to limit Assault Style Weapons, aka scary looking semi automatics. I've even heard the police referring to them now as just Assault Weapons which is pissing me off.

7. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

F you Papa...I'm watching Piers cry about this now, with guest Michael Moore.

They are going on about how the NRA pressured this, telling Americans for the ban to email their representatives. Do these dumbfucks really not know that's what all the gun owners did???

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  8. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Where? Because no one I know refers to them as Assault Weapons.

9. borgy

borgy Well-Known Member

Yeah they are just pissed because there wasn't enough tree hugging dicks to side with their argument. Just look at gun and ammo sales since december. Should be proof enough, sadly its not.

10. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2013/0319/Quick-action-helped-UCF-avert-gun-massacre.-But-it-was-close

http://www.floridatoday.com/article...-had-tactical-rifle-explosives?nclick_check=1

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/21667766/bomb-rifle-and-body-found-in-ucf-dorm-room

The My Fox Phoenix link calls it an assault rifle, and then notes in the article that it was a .22 caliber unit. When I first hear of the story it was on the radio with an audio clip from the police press conference with the police officer calling it an assault weapon. Based on the online news bits, they also held up a helpful example photo of what an assault weapon could look like...

11. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

It happens fairly frequently up in the northeast. Many of the cops are pretty much anti 2A and anti constitution. You probably don't hear it much cause you guys are down in TX and you actually know what you're talking about.

12. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Yeah, a lot different down here. And it's not just my department. I've been to firearm instructor schools, and AR & H&K armorer schools, all of which are mult-agency, and everyone I've come into contact with are getting sick and tired of the Feinstein-ness going on.

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Round 1 = Good guys

Attached Files:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ban Piers!

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

17. budturbo

budturbo Active Member

All my cop friends down here are as pro 2A as it gets. What's this about Kerry going to UN about global weapons ban? There's always a backdoor with these people for sure. Also, what are the chances of Feinstein's wishes being snuck in as an ammendment to the bill they will vote on?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Feinsteins shit is too controversial to sneak in, can't see that happening. Kerry is a putz and it really doesn't matter what the UN resolutions say, no way in hell the population of the US will accept it.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Feinstein is just grandstanding her ass off for her fans.
    Its part of the "who is more interested in protecting kids" show for the hard core anti-gun crowd.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You talking to me? What do I have to do with any of this? I hadn't been in this thread until now. :confused: