1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progression of a bruise!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by CALI*MADE, Jun 6, 2008.

1. CALI*MADE

CALI*MADE Love Life

I tucked the front during the A superstock race in Las Vegas last April and my left leg was instantly run over by a ZX10. This was in the fast sweeper on the back side. Not sure what speed I got hit, had to be well over 100. The leg didn't break and what resulted was the largest bruise ever seen be 4 separate ER doctors as well as various orthopedists and physical therapists. At first I was super bummed, but then realized how truly lucky I am to still be here. Hope you all enjoy. Should be racing this upcoming WSMC round, jello leg and all! See you all at the track.

DC

Attached Files:

2. jacketsfanatic

jacketsfanatic Active Member

:Puke: ...that's just gross

3. ExtraJ

ExtraJ Well-Known Member

Note to self: Don't get leg run over by ZX-10.
    Thanks.

4. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

OMG..... and i thought my entire neck/shoulder (somehow black eye?) was bad!! YOU SIR take the cake!

5. chicken lips

chicken lips Active Member

Man thats just yuck gross! ouch

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Are you serious? :Puke:

7. CALI*MADE

CALI*MADE Love Life

Leg Is Almost Back To Normal!!!! It Fits In A Suit!!!! No Major Damage!!! Thanks For The Concern Though!!!

8. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

did you have to have that thing drained?

9. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

:crackup:

10. vdub18t

vdub18t #97

photoshop.

Just kidding. Good to see you're getting back well.

11. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

12. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Glad you're okay but that looks like a fat lady's leg who is tearing up the local Chinese buffet.

13. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

14. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Heck... I see old ladies with legs just like that at China Buffet all the time!

<edit> beat me by 2 minutes. dangit.

15. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

We must be eating at the same joint. :crackup:

16. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Holly shit, I have heard of putting a sock or potato in your pants to look bigger but that is just going way to far.

That must of hurt like crazy being swelled up like that. Did you get any comments like, is your leg just swelled up or are you happy to see me.

17. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I love Chinese Buffets, the fat people do gross me out a little but I work through it. :)

18. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

:D

19. bluebandit2g

bluebandit2g Well-Known Member

Are sure you didn't just shoot some roids in your thigh ?? It looks like that guy with the worlds biggest biceps before his rotted off :Puke: That may leave stretch marks dude !!! glad to hear its getting better though :up:

20. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

if you had a matching pair of those, and i didnt know better, i swear you'd look like you could squat an F350. that's a big swole-up mess. ouch.