1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems getting order from ATV Galaxy

Discussion in 'General' started by spcassell, Mar 4, 2015.

1. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

ATV Galaxy
    16951 Armstrong Ave.
    Irvine, CA 92606
    949-863-1418

A buddy of mine ordered a Dynojet power commander 3 from this vendor. He paid via PayPal and also paid extra for second day shipping. That was nine days ago. When he finally got with USPS they told him the tracking number was bad. He has contacted the seller several times but he keeps getting told that the package was shipped and that he should have it. So as of now he has filed a claim with eBay and PayPal. Does anybody on this forum know who this is.

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Order from Trackstar. Kelly is on this forum and is top notch guy who "says" he corners low... :D Really, I had an issue with tires order that I didn't receive, called Kelly he had another set sent out that same day and told me not to worry he would handle getting the other tires back. He was more concerned that I got my tires. Couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with.

3. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

That's helpful in this situation.

4. assjuice cyrus

Sure it was. He was getting his money back from ebay and is still going to need a pc3. So I gave him a place he could order it from and have no worries..

5. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

:crackup:

Thanks for the props, I do my best.

6. assjuice cyrus

Bad part is, next time I call to order something, I am going to have to say "hey Kelly this assjiuce from the wera board"....:crackup:

7. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That has me thinking, how many of the stupid names from here (both wanted and unwanted) have stuck in the real world? I know Lawndart has stuck to Chris like a smelly fart in a hot shower.

and assjuice is actually a pretty alright name. It is distinctive if nothing else. :D

9. assjuice cyrus

Bitchcakes?
    Eggyoung or something

Werent these all names giving to them for one reason or another?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, they were, as was Lawndart (because every time he crashed he'd land on his head), Pickled egg (because it was so stupid yet so funny and it kinda fit).

I've offered to change Bitchcakes back, he just needed to remind me what it was before but he never tells me. I think he likes it. Weird.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Same with assjuice.

12. assjuice cyrus

Lawndart

Who else is has a name change that stuck.

13. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

The problem is he isn't guaranteed to get his money back. I have turned him on to the WERA forum and a few of the reputable vendors on here. Lessons learned. I was hoping someone on the BBS might know who owns Galaxy.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

G Dawg

15. assjuice cyrus

Ahhh, I figure why change it. It will get changed to something later down the road. And assjuice makes you chuckle when you read it still..:D

16. assjuice cyrus

I would say he shouldn't have a problem getting it back being that ups number he has says it is no good.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's Lever now? It was Jiggy McStupidhead but I haven't kept up with As the Lever turns in awhile.

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Registrant Name: Mike Moinfar
    Registrant Organization: ATV Galaxy
    Registrant Street: 16951 Armstrong Ave.
    Registrant City: Irvine
    Registrant State/Province: California
    Registrant Postal Code: 92606
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Phone: +1.9498631418
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]

19. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Speaking of Lever...how does Linkdin work? Reason I ask is because I got a Linkdin request from him to my email. Never even met him.

Edit...sorry for the thread jack

20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Linked-in fakes link requests when it sees you haven't made/received any in a while.
    It apparently analyzes your 1st and 2nd level connections and creates "fake" requests. If you log in, the fake ones aren't listed in the link-up queue.