1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power Commander connector question

Discussion in 'Tech' started by 82Airborne, Jul 19, 2018.

1. 82Airborne

82Airborne Well-Known Member

I have to rewire the PC’s harness and am having trouble finding the male and female connectors used from the factory. Does anyone know the style and manufacture for the connectors? Thanks for the help in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Molex type shit, but if you're rewiring everything why not just rewire using a more common one? Or ask DJ, they might sell them?

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

4. 82Airborne

82Airborne Well-Known Member

I would use a different one, but the male end is sealed in wax inside the PC.

I understand the 9v pigtail, but also uses the same connector on the harness. One of the connectors is damaged on the harness and I also need one for the pigtail. I have a couple 9v pigtails from Fry’s, just need connector. I have to replace a burnt out wire in the harness,once I square all away, I’ll be able to test the pc, ignition module and quick shifter. Wanted to try to salvage this on if I can before spending a few hundred on a new/used one. Thanks for the input guys,