1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Totals

Discussion in 'General' started by David Boosales, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Your welcome and yes some take it too serious even myself sometimes. I was thinking last night while staring at the bike in the shop that I really need to race soon. If not I'm going to explode. Man, I need a hit. [​IMG]

2. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

...the 60 second <pad> blocker... [​IMG]

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Sorry Steve, I messed up your posts.

4. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Now he will have to start over form the top!!

[​IMG]

5. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

so how many posts do i have? [​IMG]

6. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I would probably post just as often. After all, I live in Gainesville, GA, work in Braselton, and officially have no life. The options for nightlife here consist of riding the mechanical bull at the country dance hall or driving in circles around the mall. I've ridden the bull, and that was enough for me. [​IMG]

7. Tim Urban

Tim Urban Member

Not to diminish the enjoyment value of posting large numbers of posts - but I wonder whether such activity has ever been used as evidence of workplace sloth in termination proceedings? (Those of you who are students or are self-employed don't worry about such things) [​IMG]

8. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

<pad>That's ok, you couldn't see it coming.</pad>

9. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

So that's what you guys are calling it. [​IMG]

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

Alright Mr. Who are you working for and why are you asking all these questions? [​IMG]

11. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

What shopping trolleys are you talking about? And Thiam1, no smart remarks, or else...

12. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

You're safe: I wouldn't even know where to start with this one... [​IMG]

13. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

It's the concussion. I cannot focus on one particular topic, especially when it comes to padding my "post totals".

Isn't that a breakfast cereal?

14. DukeRdr

DukeRdr Member

Breakfast cereal is what I had in mind when I started reading this thread..."post totals" indeed.