1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post-tech?? Contingency forms??

Discussion in 'Tech' started by kds, Mar 28, 2003.

1. kds

kds Well-Known Member

RRR was my first race, and I saw a post mention post-tech. Who should go to post-tech? Is this for podium finishers, or for contingency requirements? :confused:

I'm also not sure about contingency forms. Is the contigency information on the registration form considered to be the contigency form, or is there some other form needed? Where do I get this form, and what do I do with it? :confused:

Any information is appreciated. I'd hate not follow the correct process when I finally get competitive.

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Normally a good rule of thumb is if you think you're in the top ten, then go to post race tech. Its not just for podium finishers since some contingencies are paid deeper than the top three.

The tech form you fill out when you register is just to verify the equipment you're using. Check out the contingency page for info on certain forms you may need to fill out once a year, every weekend, or in some cases none at all.

Hope this helps.

Kris