1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pj out. Bummer

Discussion in 'General' started by Hate McDead, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

2. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

Read somewhere, don't remember where but PJ was testing for or trying to get a 600ss ride or whatever the WSBk 600 series is.... Yeah I aughta be ashamed I can't remember the name of the class

3. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

He was testing world supersport bikes after the last race of the season. It would be great if he gets a WSS ride. The class offers great racing and would be much cooler if we had an american to root for

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

5. caferace

caferace No.

hmmm. :)

-jim

6. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Heard on Facetubes he's replacing Sam Lowes on the Yak team. I think I also heard they're running a different manufacturer in 2014 though. Not sure which.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Well I hate to say the falling star had much better results with the same team... Sucks for PJ though....

8. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Waters better step up next year. He was a turd on the Yamaha this year. He seemed to get along with the Kawi a bit better at the end of the year.

Any news on where Brookes is going?

9. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

That would be great news if true!

Here's a debate that's best answered on the track. It would be surprising to me if Hopper can come back at the same level that he left BSB. 2 years is a long time; things change. But let's see how he does. And hope for the best for him.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The word was that PJ is out because PJ chose to be out. He wants to go to the world stage and it was discussed on the BBS about 2 or 3 weeks back.

11. You also have to remember that Hopper wasn't anywhere near 100% healthy back then. I am hoping the time off did him well and he comes back and kicks some ass.

And i really hope to see PJ kicking some ass too.

12. smrrc

smrrc Well-Known Member

I believe the team is switching to MV for SS and possibly running their big bike in SB

13. speedybee43

speedybee43 Well-Known Member

Waters didn't impress my at all this year. Maybe he has Australian money behind him....

14. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I hope Hopper can run with Byrne like Lowes did this year. Would make for a fun year.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Heard Leonov/Cluzel/MV

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Think PJ will end up on the kawi he tested?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have absolutely no information on what he's doing. All I "know", I just read in this thread.

18. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

You're disappointing me.

19. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

20. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

<cough> BS....<cough>:D

Ok...if you don't know, in your best "educated" guess, where do you think PJ will end up in your own opinion? ;)