1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Contingency from 4/20 NFMP??

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA120, Jun 19, 2002.

1. WERA120

WERA120 Member

Has anyone received Pirelli contingency from the North Florida National which was held on 4/20?

2. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

3. R Hood

R Hood Go NG Bulldogs

I nor my Rider has received any Certs from Pirelli/Metzler for the 2002 season

Munson needs to get off his duff and send out the certs and pay attention to the people that helps his company- Remeber when Pirelli was the 3rd brand of tire to use... Some of us never changed brands - but I guess that does not matter anymore.

Where are the Certs ?

4. Umbrella girl #1

Umbrella girl #1 Well-Known Member

All of the races have been sent to them as far a the VIR Cycle Jam which went out last Thursday. Please contact Rich Munson at 215-529-9793.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2002
  5. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Hey Hood,
    I got one friggin round of certs from CMP. No nationals, and am owed for 4 other weekends. Munson is simply not doing the job to get those out. Over a month ago, he told me that he had a stack 5 inches high on his desk and that he would get them out that week. Hmmmmmmm.........I am really getting strapped for cash and need the certs. This process needs to be streamlined.

6. TMTemple52

TMTemple52 Well-Known Member

I called Rich on the number listed earlier. He said he's working on getting the checks out. He lost half his regular staff in the move.
    He also mentioned that the number was his cell number. He's going to post his other number soon. So let's not run up his cell phone bill. Unless the certs don't start arriving soon...:D

7. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Don't forget the 3x

I don't mind if the certs are late. They can show up on Thanksgiving, as long as they do the Triple value deal again. I'm kinda planning on sitting on the certs as long as possible... just in case. I still have tires from that deal sitting in the garage.

Also, did everyone else get the $299 coupon? That saved me another $66 on a set. (Plus JLG got a coupon, too, so I actually saved $122)

So, I understand your unhappiness, but don't forget what they did for us(and could do again) either.

8. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Buy michelins I do! :p

9. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Damn, I run bridgestones, let's see, what can I post about pirelli's.....

10. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I have a used Phantom on the back of my street bike right now and I like it except in the rain where it spins. But that is because it is a slick in the center right now.

11. ZebProctor

what the hell is a phantom?

12. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Member

Pirelli Contingency Certs

I am currently working on getting caught up on all contingecy owed to all riders. I have not been sitting on my *** as some people may think. Since our move in the beginning of May we have lost some personel ( Marie who use to do certs ). I have processed about 500 certs this week so far. Please be patient as I am only one person.

P.S. If you have any questions please call me at 215-529-9793

NOT 917-903-7117

Kind Regards,
    Rich Munson
    Pirelli/Metzeler

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Re: Don't forget the 3x

That coupon was supposedly for people that were on another brand to switch to Pirelli's. You have to have a receipt that shows you bought another brand of tire in order to use them. Did you have to do that Steve?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2002
  14. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

it's an old sliperelli tire.

15. ZebProctor

wow, and the oldest tire I can think of is the BT54, was it a bias tire?

16. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Nope its a radial. Actually it might be a Dragon? My senility is creeping in here.

17. ZebProctor

YES, it is the dragon... you olt-timers..... j/k :D

18. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I'll have to check later to be sure.

I'm getting hungry what's for lunch?

19. ZebProctor

good, lunch break... see ya back here at 11:45... go eat some moose for lunch or something....

20. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

haa I won't be back until 1:00 or so. I guess you catch up then.

:cool: