1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos of F2 crash at VIR?

Discussion in 'General' started by SVandST, Mar 25, 2008.

1. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

Did anybody happen to get a picture of my crash in the F2 race when my bike tried to shoot itself into a low altitude orbit? I would love to see that. From my perspective as I was sliding on the ground the damn thing looked like it was 15 feet in the air! I'd give it a 10 for the airborne acrobatics but probably only a 1 for the landing.

2. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

LOL...dont know if there were pics, but the wife saw it and said it was rediculous...never seen anything like that one before. She said it was about 15 feet up ... glad you are ok my friend

3. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Mine saw it too... Apparently, she screamed... Glad you were okay... Let's not have another weekend like that one, m'kay? It sucked. :D

4. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

I saw your off and Seth's off from turn 4 and to judge them... Yours was impressive with better Air time, but Seth's I would have rated as better, his bike looked like something out of the road runner with random pieces and parts flying out of a cloud of dust. Hope he heals up quick.

If it is any consolation, I know that F&S has picts of your earlier off, the photographer (Al) showed me pictures of you doing log rolls off the track

5. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

does the F&S have a website?

6. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

I'm glad everyone was OK after their get-offs this weekend.

7. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member