peterhaulintail's proposal

Discussion in 'General' started by peterhaulintail469, Sep 25, 2002.

1. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

2. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

3. Madmike

Madmike Drunk Member

Who is that in the picture.
    and what the hell is he doing?

4. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

Peter Michael Lindquist is in that picture and he's attempting to dance. If you see it, you'll laugh your a$$ off. There is a straight jacket with his name ALL over it.

Pete - hope your doing well. I hope to be in town on the 12th of Oct. maybe I'll swing by and say "hey" to the Fremantle gang.

5. peterhaulintail469

WAS SUP BABY

hey,

thought i'd try to relieve the tension on this piece today. I wouldn't call it "trying" to dance? That's cool about the 12th, I work till 6pm that day, but would love to go catch a drink and catch up. ........we miss you! I hope everything is going well with you, tell PAPA I said hello and that i Ben Bostromed my Championship.....no wins and the title.....he'll laugh. How's Damian doin?

469 err umm #1 HWT NC Region.....:confused:

6. LtFDrebbin

LtFDrebbin Well-Known Member

Go Petey!!

I heard about the championship! Way to go, bubba! Ben B'd it. Nice work. Sounded like it was another good weekend for the NSF Team. Did Aaron ride, and did Scruggs and Knux battle it out again? That was fun to watch.

have fun

7. peterhaulintail469

SAMMAAAAAAY

What up, missed you big time last weekend. I need John to send me his mailing address so I can give him his $30 for the 45 tooth sprocket I got from hin Saturday morning. Wit a new set of tires I got into the 1:19's almost 18's con. I did okay and mainly battled with Rob/Brett Cambell's and #83 Calvin Barnett. I would have had 2nd/3rd if the red flagg hadn't happened on the last lap of HWT's.

aj wrecked in practice on Sat morning....green track in T4 from all the rain the night before. No bike damage other than oil light not coming off. He got his money back and was an extra set of hands...thanks again AJ!!!! His bike is fine now for Atlanta...I guess a sensor from being on it's side needed unplugging from the battery.

Rick won the mwsolo20 and him and Scrugg's came from the 2nd wave. They battled all race long, i couldnt even tell you how many lead changes there were. Rick crashed in last practice on sunday in someone's oil in T5 and two others with him. He was sore but we got him up and going. He finished 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th after having a hurt groin.

John won Form2 and Caco Dsuper and Stivers got LWT's in NC. It was sooooo much fun this last weekend. Are you going to GNF's????????????

469.....what'ya think about my dance moves?

8. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

halarious moves Petey

you look like you slipped a disk or something. where is this contest to take place - GNF's? Get some Smirnoff's in me and I may compete.

9. LtFDrebbin

I like the dance moves, Pitt. That is cool that so many different people won the regionals. More discount cards for next season. I will definately be at the GNF. Any of your hoodlum friends down there wanna buy my F4i?

-keep it fake.... I mean real. I mean late.
    anyway, see ya

10. AJ_371

AJ_371 Tom Thumb!!

THIS IS FROM PETERHAULINTAIL469

Sammy...Jerry....Jeff(Caco and Myrick).....Lord.....Rob and Brett Cambell...Shannon.....and whoever else wants to hang in downtown Atl;

Friday night seems like the "going out night" for the SV riders at the GNF, as we only have practice on Saturday. If it only takes a couple of Schmirnoff's then it should be entertaining Jerry! I plan on having FUN at my expense.........pictures of last Putnam are hilarious from the bar at Ramada. It's depressing knowing we had our last Regional and that there is only one race week left, I had so much fun this year.

I think I got something of a buyer at work for your F4i. How much and I'll show him pictures of what you have from honda.com, as it looked mint to me....how many miles?

have a good weekend...Go Ohio State!

469 owwwwwww

11. LtFDrebbin

F4i

I want to get about 5000- 5200 for it. Very nice condition, and 11K miles. It is white with red (remember). I would be into hanging out Fri night in Atl.

talk to you soon.

12. peterhaulintail469

okay,

I'll see him Monday. $5,300 is what i'll qoute for ya Sammy..... it is a 2001, right??

Atlanta will be a blast. Who is making the Trackday?

13. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

My plan is to get there Tuesday evening and run practice on Wednesday. They have a Kevin Schwantz school on Tuesday with some open practice for WERA guys from 5-8 ran by the track. They said they will split the sessions up one half hour on for WERA guys then one half hour for the school guys but the cost is $125. I think I will skip the Tuesday evening practice.

14. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

LMAO! That picture is great!!! It takes a brave man to post a picture like that on the BBS! :D