1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

paging mongo

Discussion in 'General' started by D4DR racing, Sep 30, 2005.

1. D4DR racing

D4DR racing Well-Known Member

Sean,
    Can you PM or email ([email protected]) me? I'm a doctoral student at UGA and have some interest in studying racers for my dissertation. I wanted to clear anything that I might have in mind with you and Evelyn.

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You know, I was going to pounce on this and have some fun, got halfway done typing, then remembered I still haven't sent you those pics of the exhaust setup on the 450.

So, uhhhmm....never mind.
    :D

3. D4DR racing

well that's OK 'cause I have not touched that thing since I put a battery in it and fired it up the week after I got it.

oh yeah, except to pick it up after the kids knocked it over getting to their scooters.

I got the signal switch in the mail yesterday. with everything i've got going on it'll be xmas break before I get to it. my last paper is due Dec 8 and I'm off until Jan 5. gotta love academic life!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

email me - wera at wera dot com

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Let me know if you need any help...with the 450, that is, not the dissertation. With that you are on your own.

6. D4DR racing

7. D4DR racing

8. D4DR racing

unless of course I get that $12K grant and need a couple speed freaks to help me burn through a couple hundred tires

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Like I said, anything I can do to help.

Buddy.

:D