1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging John Petters Ex. 65

Discussion in 'General' started by olgoodf3, Sep 6, 2010.

1. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

Sorry I ran into you at BeaveRun this afternoon. I found someone with a blue and white GSXR and apologized to him (he must have missed the "ran into you and sent us both off the track" part). After reviewing the GoPro footage, I realized it wasn't you that I talked to.

Anyway.... It was a bad pass, and I'm sorry for that. I'm glad we both kept it upright in the grass. I've got a few cold beers for you next time I see you.

If John doesn't regular the beeb, will someone that knows John, forward him a link, or me his contact info?

I'm uploading the youtube right now for those that will ask to see.

2. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

John Peters maybe, he is friends with Matt Kent. Peters doesn't not come on here tom much.

3. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

Behm, Darren W. Copperas Cove, TX
    65 Expert Carpenter, Scott Raleigh, NC
    65 Expert Douglass, Jason Huntsville, AL
    65 Expert Early, John T. Raleigh, NC
    65 Expert Forman, Jonathan San Carlos, CA
    65 Expert Lytle, Mike Pasadena, CA
    65 Expert Peters, Jonathan R. Dalton, OH
    65 Expert Peterson, David ,
    65 Expert Roberts, Jason Pawnee, IL
    65 Expert Romero, III, James San Clemente, CA
    65 Expert Szarek, Glenn A. Baltimore, MD
    65 Expert Thompson, Trent L.

4. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

5. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

You peak honda guys were really moving out there! Glad you two kept it up! Not speaking for John but I'm sure he'll take you up on a few beers after that incident and I'm sure he appreciates the apology! :up:

6. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

Jon's my teammate...I will tell him to check out this thread. Props for coming forward. I watched the whole thing and was wondering why Jon decided to mow some grass.

BTW...he like corona....with a slice of lime....he can be kinda gay like that.

7. six6two

six6two AWD

:crackup:

8. Team Rev

Team Rev Race Junkie

Yes my names Jon Peters all is well that ends well, I'll definately take you up on a couple beers next time.

9. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

You got it! We won't be at Nelson, but I'm sure we will cross paths in 2011. :beer: