1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paging Brad and Frank

Discussion in 'General' started by RockStar44, Nov 22, 2006.

1. RockStar44

RockStar44 Hayden OWNS Martini!

I thought of you guys when I went out to get some lunch today. Sirius Radio, on Hard Attack (Channel 27 :up: ) had a song on there from a NEW group called Dragonforce. The song was called "Operation Ground and Pound"...

Smokin stuff, you should check it out :rock:

Steve

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

They've been around for a couple of years, haven't really hit it in the US yet. Fast without a doubt. brad won't like 'em, the lead plays an Ibanez. :D

3. RockStar44

Cool, I didn't know about them. I agree they are fast. I don't understand Brad's hang up with Ibanez, I have several of them myself. They all play like a dream, but to each their own, I guess.

Do you have the DNA like your Avatar? At the risk of even being thought of in the same vein as Davie :)rolleyes: ), I have a Vai Black Jem 77 (Signature I think) that has been signed on the front with a lime green paint pen. He signed that the 2nd time I met him. The first time (on the G3 tour) I was so nervous about meeting him that I took a black sharpie. He looked at me, and looked at the guitar, and smiled and said "How about on the back of the headstock?" I'm so stoopit. I felt like and idiot! :bow: :bow:

4. Knarf Legna

No, no DNA, just a white JEM. Although I have two RG bodies routed with monkey grips and lion's claws that I'm going to dip myself one day, as soon as I finish my Vai Eye project, and Green Meanine project, and Frankenstrat project, and Number One project, and.......

5. RockStar44

:clap: I totally understand. I have a 570 that is all original. BUT, I have a 550 that started life Flourescent yellow, and has been just about every color I could think of, and now it is just plain ole' wood! And I think I like it better than I did when I bought it.

Man, my opinion, for the money, you just can't beat the playability...just my opinion though...

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i found frank the perfect green meanine. buTt, he'd rather spend over twice as much..... have it sound half as good, and be twice as hard to play. :D

7. Knarf Legna

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

should have bought that GMD.

i should have bought it for you, and showed up at your house to get it. (lest ye paid me.) :D

9. Knarf Legna

You shoulda bought that Diablo, too.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

maybe i did? :D

actually, that could well be my old diablo....