1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orlando area peeps…

Discussion in 'General' started by Rebel635, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

We got anyone here from Orlando? We were there racing in Sick Week and parts we sent to the hotel got there too late. We left and now I don’t know what to do with them…

it’s transmission fluid and spark plugs for ea888 engine. Any Golf/jetta/tiguan/q5 that uses the 1.6 or 2.0 with the DSG can use the parts.

I’d sell em for a good deal or if someone can ship them to me to Niagara Falls I’d cover shipping and some walking around $$.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

If they are still at the hotel, they should ship them. I’ve accidentally left stuff at a hotel a couple times and paid to have them ship it back.

3. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

I might be able to help. I'm just north of Orlando. PM me a phone number, some coordinates. see if we can figure this out for you.

4. Rebel635

Normally I’d assume that. This hotel by far has been the most difficult in dealing with.

5. Rebel635

It’s the Holiday inn Orlando East - UCF area.

Let me know if that area works for you

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

They’re prolly holding the parts hostage until you return all the towels you stole. ;)

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  7. Rebel635

Now that’s a conundrum.

But in all seriousness I’m a diamond IHG member. Everywhere else they’re nice and accommodating. I used my points to check in and stay there. 4 people. They gave us one card. All other places without asking and when I’m by myself issue me two. Ok no biggie, my gf goes down to get another key card and they’re saying they’ll only issue it to me.
    then they only wanted to give me 2 breakfast vouchers when so far every single place has given me as many vouchers as they’ve been guests registered. In fact on our travels the rest of the week at other hotels that was not an issue.

Final nail in the coffin, they wouldn’t let my gf check in ahead of me. I’ve booked rooms for my mom, friends, etc all over the world without an issues but THIS place won’t let them check in without me?
    I just want consistency….

Pixelator likes this.
  8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

If they delivered late won't the shipping company reroute? Who was ot

9. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

. Its about 25 min from me. No problem
    Are you confident the package is still there?
    Who's name is it under?

10. Rebel635

I talked to them yesterday.

I’ll DM you.