1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One step closer to becoming American

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Dec 2, 2020.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Well I just received my notice for the immigration interview / civics test on January 11. Assuming I pass I am getting closer to being able to be a rude asshole when I travel. :crackup: It has been quite a while since I have had to take a test of any consequence so I should probably take a look at the study guides. The only thing I really remember is "in 1776 we kicked out those British dicks.":D

ducnut, SpeedyE, motion and 3 others like this.
  2. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

What country are you a citizen of? Dual citizenship?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

October 1st, 1940 - German's bombed pearl harbor. That's why the world celebrates Octoberfest, as a warning to not f@ck with 'merica!

backcountryme likes this.
  4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

What kinda gun you gettin’ first? :D:flag:

Photo, TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Don't forget to vote...it's still not too late.:eek:

Rebel635, Shenanigans, Photo and 5 others like this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

cool beans. just bring along a case of bud to the test while singing Skynrd and you'll be alright

only 4 years and 10 months left for me :D :flag:

enough time to practice and unfortunately too long until the next (s)election

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Some important dates that WILL be on the test:

December 31, 1951 Kenny Roberts was born. Jan 1, 1952 'merica put forth a worldwide vote to move Christmas to Dec 31st and rename it Robertsmas but the Wonky toothed brits blocked it because of Sheene.

November 30, 1972. Even Knievel tried to jump the Atlantic ocean on a stock 1966 Harley Shovelhead dresser but only made it to Greenland because the bike ran out of gas.

April 30, 1945. Hitler killed himself because Chuck Norris was knocking on the front door of Führerbunker. The Soviets covered this up 'cause they didn't have a Chuck Norris and the closets they could come to cloning (using DNA from 207 German hookers Norris nailed in 1 day to celebrate) him was Ivan Drago.

July 20, 1969, 'merica landed on the Moon. Neil Armstrong became the first human to step foot on the moon, Buzz Aldrin the second and Richard "Tiger" Ficker was the third. They covered up Tiger's participation because while Neil and Buzz were collecting rocks and stupid shit, Tiger was off doing moon blow and wrecking moon hookers becoming "only" the third dude on the moon but the first to f@ck a Moonian chick.

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Speechless

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

thank god they dont requalify citizens Id be in double jeopardy trouble... @Dave K dates & events are news I can use!a

10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Who's Even Knievel? :D

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

So I am trying to figure out how this is a big change. :D

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Evel's twin brother.

RRP likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Don't forget.....pay your taxes!

Congrats...

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mark, man, didn't you pay attention in knievel klass in High School? Everyone knows Robert and Ann Marie Knievel had 11 knievel kids.

3 girls, 8 boys.

In order of oldest to youngest. Eve Knievel (g), Eveb Knievel (b), Ever Knievel (b), Event Knievel (g), Eventual Knievel (g) the twins Evel Knievel (b) and Even Knievel (b), Everlasting Knievel (b), Everyday Knievel (b), Everglades Knievel (b) and the last is Eleven Knievel (b).

Robert and Ann Marie were quite insane, drank too much Everclear.

15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You, my dear clown, are an island.

rd400racer likes this.
  16. joec

joec brace yourself

Damned Canadians.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do some of you guys really think that foreigners don't pay taxes? This comes up too often to be just a popular joke. :D

beac83, pscook and BigBird like this.
  18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Quite a few don’t........but to be fair, many natural born muricans don’t either:D

TurboBlew and BigBird like this.
  19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Who these guys
    [​IMG]

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

We just need help paying it!