1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Machine guns were outlawed in 86. Glock 18 came out after 86. No transferable US full auto Glocks. You can have a Glock in a Roni with a can. You’ll pay a $200 stamp for the can on a form 4 and a $200 stamp on the SBR on a form 1. Expect the can to take a year and the SBr stamp to take a month. You want the Glock to be full auto then gotta become a firearms manufacturer with a sot2 license. I wanted one since I was 19 and bought my first Glock. Realized this was the only way. Now I have 3 :)

SpeedyE and tiggen like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

4. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Now I get it. Thank you.

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

What GP Paddocks looked like in the 60's - Brno 1965. The scene at around 11:00 reminded me of the jack stand thread.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

8. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

A million notes and said nothing.

10. StaccatoFan

True. He’s just flyin around the fret board there for the fun of it. If you can do the same. Then show us.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

SpeedyE likes this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I've never bothered to try. I learned long ago my finger to brain connection is never going to allow for that.

13. StaccatoFan

I have big fat sausage fingers like he does. So that is a huge part of his ability to play that amazes me.

He’s second generation Sicilian. Grandfather was a music teacher in Sicily. His carpentry skills are unreal as well.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Put a pillow on the floor, squared, against the front of the chair. If it rotates w the pillow there, moves the pillow, then there is no logical explanation.....
    If something is actually moving that chair, I promise you from personal experiences, it can move a pillow too.
    Do it and see what happens.

Either way, dont be scared. If something is in there w/ you, capable of moving objects, and all it is doing is swiveling a chair, it's intent is not to scare you....I promise.

18. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CR750 likes this.
  19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup::crackup:

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production