1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Makes me glad GA has a state law the locals can't do anything for less than 10% over - which they usually give you 10mph anyway - except in school zones.

Once a Wanker.. and 27 like this.
  2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Actually, in GA, they cannot pull you over via radar reading unless you are 10+ over the limit.

Then again, in SW ATL on 285, if I'm not doing at least 85, my slow ass will get run over!

BigBird, Jed, Once a Wanker.. and 3 others like this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

that trip is when I found out the Prius doesn’t have a limiter... I was surprised it didn’t shut down... there were between 5 to 10 of us the entire way... 3 cars of us leaving the GP headed to Plano the rest strangers

only run more impressive for me was a triple digit convoy across MT in the race semi... but that was legal so no worries there

Once a Wanker.. and Razr like this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

nothing like consistent fair application :mad:

5. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

In Northern Va, try taking 95 HOV, speed limit is 65, but if you're under 80/85 you are a bug on the windshield, cars are cool up to 95, but a motorcycle over 70 is pulled over, they wont tag you for speeding unless they can get you for over 80 (reckless in VA a misdemeaner) they will just inspect your motorcycle for anything and everything, I once got a ticket for having a LED tag light that did not have a DOT stamp. Got pulled over a week later by the same cop in the same spot, when he saw that I had a DOT tag light after the last ticket he said my tag was too close to tail and that OEM had them lower. Trooper Tassa just had a hard on for MCs, sportbikes especially.

BigBird and Pixelator like this.
  6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I usually run about 80 on that stretch with someone just a bit ahead. They will almost always hit the brakes if there is a cop, thus giving me warning. Going over 80 isn't fun on the Tuono anyway, with too much wind blast. I do regularly check for Telsas approaching from behind.

7. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Cop, that’s a psyop. Any Floridian traveling through GA on an interstate can’t do more than 5 over without risk of getting raped by a statey on the side of i75

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

it’s all in the assholes’s mood... the last ticket I got which was nearly a decade ago... was for 80 in a 70 on I75 in south Florida... I was shocked I was even pulled over out of traffic in a black Prius of all things...

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

10. Banditracer

11. Banditracer

12. Banditracer

13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

14. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

close to me is a dead end sign that ends at a grave yard... I’ve always laughed about it... maybe it’s just me...

16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Debbie gets around!

17. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

27 likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tell him to pull out before distracting himself with other activities. That's rude.

19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And that is why your avatar still applies after all these years… :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Razr likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Zing!

Hell!!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup: