Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

yeah! Fuck you all, fuckers! :D

that stupid ass thing still makes me pop 20 some years on. :D that and bumpasauras. Stupid shit that makes me laugh. :crackup:

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

agreed, the JohnnyB bitch pop posts are my favorites... still makes me giggle like a little girl...

I am conflicted now that he called anyone that points out the reposts “snitches”... damn...

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

apologies if it’s common knowledge or obvious to most but what is “NESR” ?

thanks in advance

5. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Another forum - NEStreetriders.com

27 likes this.
  6. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Finally, the man types "fuck,' 'ass' and 'shit" instead of "f@ck,' 'a$$' and sh#t."

#achievementunlockedandshit

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

cool, thanks!

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

wtf?!?
    The DaveK is now uncensored?!? Watch out world!

9. Resident Plarp

It's like grrrls on trampolines, only way (way) worse.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

On my phone and it doesn’t like @s. Keeps trying to bring up member names or link to something unless I put extra effort in. Soooo, f@ck you all, f@ckers! :D

11. Resident Plarp

Damn, back to schoolgirl he goes.

:D :D :D

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

A good source for emojis.

13. Johnny B

[​IMG]

14. Johnny B

That thread makes me ask, are lap timers even allowed at track days? When I was working the Dunbar events, the insurance company specified that stopwatches were not allowed.

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

A fair amount of insurance policies say that they'll pay out as long as "it's not a timed event". My life insurance policy has language like that.

16. Johnny B

Telling me how professionals act stirred up a memory for this past season. As an official, I am expected to act professionally on the job. (Except for starting announcements with "Attention in the Haddock!" at Loudon and more recently, Homestead.)
    There have been times over the past 25 years that I have wanted to curse somebody out and seriously smack the shit out of their face with my clipboard, but I hold back and just feed the person's ass to the Referee.
    Then I started working the 24 Hours of Lemons in 2013. Freedom!!! Last season, during the Halloween Hooptiefest, I was helping to put on the Friday Promoter's Practice. Those who are familiar with Loudon know about the 3-10 split, which is a gap in the wall you can go through if you can't slow down coming into Turn 3. I had a car go through the split and then make a right turn, going counter course towards Turn 9! The flaggers furiously got things under control, and when the offender came to pit lane, I went to town on him!
    "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?" I went up one side and down the other on this guy, and I saw genuine fear in his face. I gave him a one hour time out (which applies to the whole team) "...AND I SUGGEST YOU SPEND THE WHOLE GODDAM HOUR STUDYING THIS TRACK, INCLUDING WHERE THE BATHROOMS ARE!!!"
    And that's just one story. :D

ToofPic likes this.
  17. Johnny B

And to stay on topic, only in the 24 Hours of Lemons will you find this when you report to Tech after being black flagged!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  18. Johnny B

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Posted by Scarlet Letter.

She probably hasn't a fkn clue what she is referencing.