O well

Discussion in 'General' started by tattoo guy, Feb 15, 2002.

1. tattoo guy

tattoo guy Pimpus Maximus

Iv'e been trying to respond to a couple of threads.But I just keep being shut out! 'O' well I guess I'll see what happens! Hey' I found my password [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by tattoo guy (edited 02-15-2002).]

2. tattoo guy

It worked [​IMG]

3. tattoo guy

btw, it's 5:08 am. YeeeeeHaaaaaaaa!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. PACMAN

PACMAN Well-Known Member

Hey have you been down to the new club in Newport? It's called Empire. That place is great. It stays open until 4 am and it's packed. It's my new favorite place. Let me know if you want to check it out some weekend.

5. mtnbkrpnk

mtnbkrpnk Broke racer.....

I was up at 4:55 am. [​IMG]

6. tattoo guy

Sounds cool,I gave one of the managers a tattoo last week and he was telling me about it.They really did a nice job with the Mall it is in.Just a couple of years ago that area was nothing but a crappy river bank.

7. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

I work at an electrical contracting co. and we're doing the electric for the Claddagh Irish Pub down at the Levee. A lot of their lighting was imported from England. The bar is supposed to open in March. Maybe another NC party should be arranged!

8. wera256

wera256 Well-Known Member

w
    Don't leave me out I will show up please................ [​IMG] . Wasss up uhh will be in NC (north central) sooooooonnnnn

9. PACMAN

PACMAN Well-Known Member

Where is Bethel in comparison to Cincy???

10. tattoo guy

It's an east side suburb.

11. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

About 40-50 minuted east of Cincy.
    It's NOT a suburb! Too many hicks, rednecks, trailer trash, and farm animals out here to be considered a "suburb". [​IMG]

12. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

Well then, get your arse over here so we can party! [​IMG]

------------------
    Pam_G
    aka Blonde Ambition Racer
    aka GS Jockey, member GS Posse
    NESBA #233
    CCS #233

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

For a minute I thought you were talking about here in Deer Park [​IMG]

14. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

15. SpongeBob WeaselPants

We substitute hamsters for sheep

16. PACMAN

PACMAN Well-Known Member

Hey! Easy on the trailer parks! What would KY be without our wonderful trailer parks? Of course we like to call them Mobile Home Estates! A little classier don't you think??

17. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

Hey, if you live someplace like Miami Twp, West Chester, etc., it's so vogue to live in one of those "named communities" where the house prices start at $150k. Out here, any "named community" is a trailer park.

18. SpongeBob WeaselPants

I think they start a little higher, likea minimum of $250K (Die you Yuppie Bastards!!!)
    I used to ride my bike (pedal-type) out through West Chester & Lebanon. It's sad to see all that green, open spaced is now covered with coordinated match-box huts (nothing indivudual or "custom" about these new rich homes).
    Besides the ugly housing plots, now I get run off the road by soccer-moms in monster-sized SUVs. Ever notice the really big ones have those tow-hooks on the front like a school bus?
    give me a trailer park anyday, at least the homes don't all look identical [​IMG]

19. PACMAN

PACMAN Well-Known Member

My hero is Kid-Rock! Not only is he doing Pam Anderson, he put the the trailer parks on the map!!!!

20. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

Yeah, I was going to type $200k the first time, but changed my mind.

But, ya know, trailer parks are tornado magnets. I now live about 1 mile north of where a tornado went thru a trailer park 5 years ago.

[This message has been edited by Pam_G (edited 02-17-2002).]