1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:o Holy Shit! Kennedy was a member of the Tea Party!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by flamed03r1, Aug 26, 2013.

1. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/your-...ee-wisdom-of-cutting-taxes/?playlist_id=86929

Maybe the lefties that claim that the current Republican party is not the party of the past will have fun explaining how the current Democrats resemble anything remotely like what Kennedy was proposing.

Hell, I would be happy to support any politician that actually PUSHED something logical no matter what party affiliation and stop all of the damn whining about this person or that person not "negotiating" (I say "actually pushed" because a lot on the right like to TALK about stuff like this but many are not likely to make any real effort to make something happen-IMO)

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But the academics have a way if you peons would just submit and then we could all benefit from their genius.

3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD! They were worried about a budget deficit of 12.5 billion dollars. We increase the deficit by that much in only 3 days...What Pikers those guys were back then.

4. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Civil Defense died with JFK too....:(

5. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Aaaaaaaaand, the left is mum. Probably hoping the thread just goes away.