1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob Questions

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by SureFire, Mar 24, 2011.

1. SureFire

SureFire Member

Looking to take this year to find out what I can about WERA and go thorough the CornerSpeed, as well as drop the F4 and pick up an F3 in hopes of hoping in V7MW next season. But for now I wanted to make a trip out and meet some of the guys racing, take some pics (that I"ll be happy to share on here), and find out what all I need to get setup to make the move from track days to races. Not to my questions.

Is there any charge to just spectate at WERA events? Never been to one. Any things I need to know before heading out. Does the above even sound like a reasonable plan? LOL. Thanks for any input.:beer:

2. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Usually $10-$20 gate fee to get in and spectate. Most racing for your money anywhere! Otherwise, get your bike safety wired properly, take a race school to get your race license and come play. You can do the race school and your first provisional novice race all in the same weekend just so ya know...

3. SureFire

SureFire Member

Awesome look forward to coming out there.

4. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

BTW, everyone pays the same at the gate, racers and non-racers alike. At least that is the case at every track I've been to.

5. primo

primo Well-Known Member

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

kinda hard to understand the pricing at first.. until i sat down and looked at it slowly... got it all figured out.... thanksf or that linky