1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next RollingStone Cover

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mfbRSV, Dec 8, 2014.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

2. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Only thing is, they won't apologize for the UVA story.

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Is that Cortez?

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, Cortez is thinner and more attractive.:D

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She is EVERYTHING unattractive about a female all rolled up into one fat-ass package. Hate her so much.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

A bit skanky looking even after being airbrushed in that one LOL

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Man, I'm no fan but, good grief, doesn't take much to instill hate from you guys... :crackup:

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The more you read about her, the more you will realize she is a completely worthless, entitled waste of feminist trash.

http://therightstuff.biz/2014/11/04...-with-molesting-a-toddler-in-five-easy-steps/

https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/390471/pathetic-privilege

On a sidenote however.....her co-star Allison Williams on that piece of shit tv show of hers......that I would smash like a NASCAR that could only make right hand turns.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have never read or heard anything about her outside of her HBO series. The dungeon is literally the first place I've ever heard anyone talk about her.
    So obviously, if you don't like her, there are ways to avoid being exposed to her. And I wasn't even trying. :D

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

:stupid:

11. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Looks like that Lady Gaga dude. What's she famous for?

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Claiming that some guy, *any* guy, would fuck her. :down:

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Like falsely implying a guy raped you because after all men are evil in a national publication. Even we have standards against the amount of crazy that is allowable (of course it is related to the hot factor, which she fails)

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Isn't that the thing that lied about being raped, but actually sexually abused her sister while growing up?

15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

She gives me the BIGGEST soft-on !!!

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Ya, her crazy/hot ratio is way off kilter.

She is just a really poor example of a human.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm hoping that it's the last nail of the coffin of rollingstone. Die you bastion of the false utopia of 60s counter culture lies.

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Expert on subject matter. I bet the story sold well.:D

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Fraternity in discredited UVA rape story vows legal action against Rolling Stone

Phi Kappa Psi, the fraternity at the center of the discredited Rolling Stone magazine story about an alleged gang rape at the University of Virginia, said Monday it plans to pursue "all available legal action" against the magazine.

"Our fraternity and its members have been defamed," chapter president Stephen Scipione said in a statement.

The fraternity called the story "reckless," saying that the article was viewed by millions, led to members being ostracized and there was vandalism of the fraternity house.

Rolling Stone late Sunday formally retracted the discredited story about the alleged rape at Phi Kappa Psi after an independent review dubbed the article a "journalistic failure."

Read further down for PC spin.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

One PC spin:
    Even though the story MAY have not been true, it is still good because it opened a conversation about rape that we need to be having.

Conversation is code word for women talking and men listening shamefully.