New Zealand....WTF

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 15, 2019.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, this makes a lot more sense than the way it was phrased initially. Thanks for taking the time to explain yourself.

As for the rest of your post, you're preaching to the choir. I'm absolutely convinced that there are very rational paths to suicide and not everyone who makes that choice is weak or mentally ill, or whatever other stigmas are associated with it. There is a huge spectrum between the person who got broken up and is only doing it for a revenge/attention, and someone living in excruciating pain (or about to) with no cure in sight.

G 97 and TXFZ1 like this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's definitely not always a depression issue no matter what the head docs want to think.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Ding ding. The correct answer is buckshot, birdshot or shotgun pellets. I use the latter depending on the audience as some don’t know WTF buckshot is. I’ll also accept “the roof of his mouth” and especially like that one as it’s quite grisly. My wife hates this joke, so I try to tell it whenever I can fit it in. Morbid jokes are best jokes.

Did you know Kurt had severe dandruff? Apparently they found Head and Shoulders all over the wall.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  4. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

I think the way he handled that and what he said at the end is what is important to this country. Trump should handled things the same way. Instead, he attacks ANYONE that does't agree with him or says bad things about him. To me, that's a pussy.

5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Trump hits back on people that hit him. Boo hoo.

A pussy is someone who sucker punches someone else. Funny how you don't see that.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly. Assault is OK but when someone stands up and defends themself, then they are the ones labeled as the pussy. Liberal mind set at it's finest.

7. jase

I see and understand what you're saying, but im not sure if you get what im saying. In his weekend tweet meltdown, he implied that the Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into snl. Saying that, there must be collusion with the dam and, of course, Russia. There's no need for any POTUS to comment on a late night program that makes fun of him. Didn't SNL make fun of Hillary?

He is so thin skin, he cant take criticism. As POTUS, you have to be able to take criticism, because no matter how well you're doing, someone will find something to criticize you about. As POTUS, the highest position in the land, you have to be above that. I'm sure you dont see it that way, and that's OK. At some point, he has to grow up.

What he said about McCain, a dead man is just vile. But i'm sure you and others Republicans in here dont care about if Trump talked bad about a dead man that served this country.

8. 600 dbl are

It looks like the joke flew right over your head...

9. jase

I guess so, because I dont see a joke in our President attacking a dead man, or addressing every little bad thing that is said about him.

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The fact check on McCain was a riot. Trump said he was last in class, media fact checks.... no, he was 894 of 899.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If he calls the head of the FCC and forces an investigation you'd have a point. Tweets aren't the same, they are and have always been a way to get people riled up, nothing more.

I find his responding via twitter to be hilarious (both his good and his cringeworthy bad tweets) and think that more people in positions like that absolutely should fight back against their detractors. Granted I've been doing that here for decades now and I've pissed off a bunch of people for daring to call them stupid when they're being stupid so I am absolutely biased :D

As for McCain - he doesn't get some sort of pardon for all the dumb he did when he refused to admit to himself his condition was affecting his judgement just because he's dead. No more than Reagan does for some of his things towards the end. Death doesn't all of the sudden make you perfect and there is no reason not to point out something when what the dead person did is brought up yet again.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The dead man attacked the president...

13. 600 dbl are

The FCC comments were a joke, a joke you apparently don't get. Color me shocked.

There's a lot more you don't see or don't care to see but that's a given with your reputation/attitude.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

And his ignant cunt daughter carries on the legacy.

McFuckbag is fair game until his legacy is as tarnished as it ought to be for his actions.

Spang308 likes this.
  15. 600 dbl are

I'm disappointed in you. You are much to clever to use insults that are below the standard she calls for. Please try again.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I don't care what clever think of me, whether that be much or little. :moon:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The news kept putting up clips of her on the view. I damn near threw things at the screen every time.

Overall I liked McCain until he started to change. Didn't totally agree or disagree, he did what he did and said what he said and I don't see why those things should be ignored whether you like them or dislike them. He stood behind them. Being dead shouldn't change a thing.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's saying you're not mean enough about her.... :rolleyes:

19. 600 dbl are

I just expect better insults is all. That one was too weak :moon:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He's no Dave K, that's for sure.