1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New York mayor bulldozes hundreds of illegal dirt bikes and ATVs

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Jun 23, 2022.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Simultaneously saving the dirts bikes yet wanting to keep bulldozing them all in the same day. Stupid days lead by stupid people for sure.

TurboBlew likes this.
  2. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

A08EB0E9-B656-4AA8-8F62-EF45962F7169.jpeg

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Losing money that way, they were all mad on the other side of the world in the first place :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It really is a moot point, the bulldozed bikes were the junk crap. The impound guys already sold off anything worthwhile.

evakat and Boman Forklift like this.
  5. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

This^^^

It was a silly way to clear the lot out of abandoned scooters.

6. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Just out of my total concern for the environment: Did they by chance remove the batteries and oil and coolant from said bikes before crushing them? Will the EPA fine the city if they didn't?

7. Cooter!

!

Attached Files:

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot a..hoie!!! :D

Learn how to spell the name of the company that gave you “god like” wonderful information so you could take the money out of my kids mouths. :p:D How dare you work on your own equipment!!!!

There is no W in Boman. Happens all the time. Too bad the guy who owned it before me didn’t spell it with a W. :D

By the way we have started a new program!! Just tell me what motorcycle, welder, generator, etc, that you need more than me, for crack or meth, and we will have one of my mechanics drop it off, whenever he is servicing a customer nearby.

Please call right away as supplies are unfortunately limited.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    YamahaRick and Cooter! like this.
  9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Where in NJ? Asking for a friend...........

10. Cooter!

Apologies! I'll ship a baggie of powder to you immediately as a peace offering. No return address of course.:rolleyes:

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hey man, hopefully you could tell by the post I was joking the entire time, hence the smiley face. If you thought I meant that I'm sorry, as I've enjoyed your comments on here and was happy I could help you with your lift. Plus I figured we were going to hit the mini track together sometime before the end of this year.

12. Stolen? I’d have assumed all those riding up and down the streets were legal :)

13. Cooter!

Of course!:beer: Love the snark, it's right down my alley:D and your help was invaluable, Thank YOU! No worries on my end, thick skin here and I would like to do some Mini madness! We'll be at Buttonwillow for 2 races and 2 trackdays, Streets of Willow (flagging for Ca SuperBike School), and have a MC trip to Colorado in September. So what are you doing in Uh, October?? LOL

I'll PM you before someone tells us to get a room.....:moon:

Boman Forklift likes this.