1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Summit Rumor...

Discussion in 'General' started by Macon663, Jan 19, 2010.

1. jay956

jay956 Well-Known Member

theyre gona need to fix the bathrooms too because people wont be shitting in their leathers anymore

2. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Bathrooms? Who cares about the bathrooms...I'll poop in the woods like a bear for the rest of my natural life if this repaving scuttlebutt is true and it holds together...

3. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Hope it works out. I love Summit Main. Been riding it for years in various pavement conditions and had the pleasure of being on it for one of the repaves while it was still smooth. Awesome.

4. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Haaaaa. Yep.

I can't believe I haven't commented on a Summit thread yet!! I'd rather them make safety improvements rather than improving the track surface. Just my opinion.

I kind of enjoy having a 4 inch wide line around the track, improves my riding. If you're going to pass me you're going to have to venture into the unknown zone, which includes pot-holes, seams, concrete, overflow mud, gravel, lions and tigers....good luck!

Love Summit though...there could always be worse rumors.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  5. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

you forgot bears ;)

Oh MY!!!

6. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

and deer

7. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

8. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

The newer bathroom/shower facility near start/finish is quite acceptable to me. Takes only an extra 30 seconds to get there by pit bike, a minute if you are walking.

9. bel-biv

bel-biv Well-Known Member

don't sleep on the feral cats
    those things don't fuck around....

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

lets not talk about the deer. I had one jump across my tail section while I was rolling down the front straight! The corner workers thought I was a goner but somehow missed it! :p