1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

never again

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by phantom 309, May 16, 2010.

1. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

Just used a 4 stroke trimmer and them things kick the shit out of those pos 2 strokes. Once again 2 strokes suck.:up:

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Do you mean you were riding your Triumph?

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Brother Charles,
    Regardless of whether Tim means he just ran off the outside of a turn with his Triumph or in fact used an actual 4 stroke trimmer, the fact remains that a 4 stroke would be better in either case.

Ken

4. phantom 309

phantom 309 Well-Known Member

5. charles

charles The Transporter

Tim sez this because he hasn't ridden a 2-stroke in anger...somehow, there has to be a way to bring Tim over from the darkness into the brilliant light of 2-stroke victory.

6. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Perhaps you could aid the effort by getting your heap running...

7. charles

charles The Transporter

The only heap I own is a lonely Ducati still in the crate, gathering dust, patiently waiting for the right moment...

8. Chumbucket

Ducati? Crate? Say more, Charles, say more...What Ducati?

9. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

I have been using a "thumper" weed wacker for about eight years now, Honda of course! :D

10. charles

charles The Transporter

The lonely Ducati in the crate. That one. If I find the right 2-stroker, I shall offer a trade.

11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Chummy, I think it is this Ducati.
    [​IMG]

Ken

12. charles

charles The Transporter

A gorgeous moto-machine, something that I could use to inspect my hampster breeding farms at a leisurely pace. I hope this is what is in the crate.

13. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Chas, are you saying maybe if Tim tried riding a 2 stroke, It siezed up and tossed him....he would get angry and want to do it again, better?:(

14. charles

charles The Transporter

No such thing! I know you're feeling left out in the cold but you just can't continue to imagine seizures ( not 'siezures') all of the time. Every day for millions of years, people have enjoyed the fun and harmony of riding 2-strokes, with very few seizures, except for those who didnt take their meds.

To help to heal you, I would sincerely urge you to go out and simply gaze at a 2-stroke, after which, I can assure you, you would become quite tranquil. All bad thoughts would immediately leave, and you would be, simply stated, in awe.

15. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Aahh..see, I cant even spell it!...either way spelled or applied aint good.

I did more than simply gaze at my leaf-blower this weekend....it did make me thirsty!:up: ....That thing works great.

16. Chumbucket

Charles, don't misunderstand me, I have an appreciation of two-strokes, I really do, much like children, as long as they are somebody else's...

17. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes, of course..but the 2-stroke only makes noise when you want it to. :up:

18. Chumbucket

...and they both annoyingly shit the bed routinely...