1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Google Fu help

Discussion in 'General' started by fastedyamaha, Oct 19, 2023.

1. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Need help finding a physical address or phone number for a business in Montreal, Quebec. Only have their Twitter handle which is @HKYJersey. Thanks in advance to any help I can get!

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Our resident Rush fan boy lives there, he should be able to help.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He's currently jamming to 2112, he'll be back shortly!

Banditracer likes this.
  4. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Not much help, but the founder of the biz is Peter Alper and he lives in Laval outside of Montreal. You can message him through LinkedIn if you have an account.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  5. fastedyamaha

The issue is that I paid for a hockey jersey on September 15th and despite repeated assurances that he has shipped it, nothing has shown up. So adding another way to contact him doesn’t help, I’m looking to file a complaint with the police. That’s about all that I can do at this point.

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

My guess is that he works that out of his house. You might hit up his instagram page and ask if anyone has the address

BigBird likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Could be hung up in customs.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

How'd you pay?

9. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

Porch Pirate?

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

What jersey?

chobes likes this.
  11. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

/thread

12. fastedyamaha

Don’t know, that’s why they’re called mystery jerseys. You pays your moneys and you gets a mystery jersey in return. Could be a worthless thing or could be an autographed one with a COA. There was one autographed Lemieux jersey in this batch which I would have loved to have gotten. I paid my money and haven’t gotten anything in return 35 days ago, hence my anger. Especially since it was going to be a surprise bday gift for my daughter at college but now her bday has come and gone with nothing to show from it.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea mean you didn't get her any birthday gift? Uh oh.....

14. fastedyamaha

Well no, I bought her a bday gift. It just never got shipped. See the difference? The real gift is that I turned her into a hockey fan, the greatest gift I could give her. Not only that, but she also gets paid to run the social media accounts for her college hockey team.

BigBird likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

16. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

I don't know. But after looking at the X handle and seeing most of the comments saying "I pulled........" I was guessing it was a BS account