NBA Playoffs - anyone watching?

Discussion in 'General' started by thrak410, Jun 17, 2021.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I'm not a big fan off having clueless people tell me what I need to do.

Yet it happens every day.

RRP and Sabre699 like this.
  2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Do you need a yeller Ferrari to join? :D If not, I'm good to go! :timeforabeer:

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Go Hawks. :D

BigBird likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Haven't paid ANY attention to this game since Mr. Jordan retired.

Dr. J, Larry, Magic, Kareem, McHale, Worthy...it was a golden age of that game/League.

Kobe wasn't my favorite player, but I respected his game.

When I was a kid in ND, we watched darned near any sport on TV because that's all we had.
    Now if it wasn't for my kid, not sure if I'd even watch football anymore.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I would like to see Chris Paul finally get a ring. Suns vs Hawks would be awesome, and finally some parity, and no super team

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, yeah… :D

thrak410 and henry_carlson like this.
  7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I don't think I've ever seen someone as afraid to shoot as Simmons was this series. I remember when Kobe got pissed and refused to shoot against the Suns out of spite way back. But Simmons passed up a dunk even. Seems like they should be moving on, but he completely tanked his value this post-season as well so Philly is probably stuck with him.

BigBird likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

upload_2021-6-21_11-35-13.png

henry_carlson likes this.
  9. shakazulu12

That's hysterical :D

10. thrak410

That dude was straight trash... his 4th Quarter stat lines from the series would make you think he never got in the game. Passing on that dunk was crazy, I've never seen anyone do that before. There was literally NO ONE in his way... the closest was Trae and he was backing up! lol

BigBird likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

Young is crushing it. And well Clippers are clipping

12. shakazulu12

Chuck picked the Bucks to sweep and go on to win the title. This most certainly assures the Hawks are taking it all.

TX Joose and BigBird like this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Patrick Beverly is total garbage. In the 80s and 90s they played tough and rough defense, but not this petty garbage that Beverly does.

Good to see CP3 finally make it to the Finals, especially since every franchise he's ever been on has done remarkably better with him.

~sent from mobile

14. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

Bucs in 7.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So just out of curiosity I went to see what the standing were. I seriously had it in my head the bucs you all keep talking about were in Tampa and they just named the football and basketball teams the same... :crackup:

Is it really that hard to type out the k in Bucks?

713 likes this.
  16. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Injuries have been the story the entire playoffs. I can't believe Kawhi didn't attempt to play seeing that it was an elimination game.

Actually, I can believe it. But would have liked to see him out there and at least try like Embiid was with his

BigBird likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

That Kawhi going crazy call was one of the best calls in sports history by Breen

~sent from mobile

18. thrak410

Well, that Hawks loss was unfortunate...

They should've hard fouled Lopez. A lot. And over and over. He dominated them in the paint.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

he could shoot free throws. As a longtime Nets fan, glad to see him doing well, but I don't like Bucks super team business

20. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

But you've been here for over 14 years? Does not compute.