N Korea spits at the united nations

Discussion in 'General' started by HFD1Motorsports, Jan 10, 2003.

1. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Yep, and I bet your fat homophobic ass sure can't earn one

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

my fat homphobic ass, would shove your phd up your ass. and poke you in the eye with my masters. ;) btw, you don't have a phd yet clown.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, what Brad said. If some assclown in California is pissed because the US goverment won't let Ted Turner report where the US Marines are going to land, F@ck the Cali Fruit Cake. Not one Marine's life is worth CNN getting a spike in ratings.

Whaaaa, the Military won't let me report. Boo F@ckin' ho ya' emmy hungry liberal pawn.

4. SpongeBob WeaselPants

brad you don't come across as enlightened., just immature. virtually everytime someone gives you a good challenge you result to insults and name calling. then when you get your little ass (or shold I say BIG) spanked you run and hide for a few days.

You don't debate, you name call like a child

5. Tim McKinley

Tim McKinley Salty Member

Put him in a room with Stormin Norman and let him talk that crap. Best freakin news conference I ever saw (even if it was a 3 month old tape) was him jumpin in those reporters ass after they asked in about 20 different ways the same question over and over until he asked the reporter if he ever parachuted into a minefield and then just ripped them apart. Some things are absolutley NOT covered under the 1st ammendment, unfortunately Eric talking shit isn't one of them:D

6. SpongeBob WeaselPants

but i'm two years ahead of you fat boy :D

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i've been here every day assratchet. you are the clown who runs in a thread with a one-liner and disappears. you are easy eric. why don't say some shit now, how i scammed wera out of some money or something like that? all you can do is that. fat? let's see your photo. i want to see the guy i'm gonna poke in the eye with my masters.

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sure you are;) right there with your mail order VCR repair, paralegal, and gun repair degrees. that sally struthers is a fat ass, and you like her educational products.

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

you've proved my point Brad, such eloquent debate skills you have

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

going out eric, give my love the aliens.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, I was only working on my Masters in economics before I started lose my sense of reality.
    But in retrospec it's a good thing I didn't finish it up, and go on to my Phd, I'd have turned into a Liberal. I would've had to have hung myself over that. :D

Oh well.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2003
  12. Tim McKinley

Tim McKinley Salty Member

As Sir Charles says....

I may be wrong but I doubt it. Two quotes for Mr Eric, #1 is cliche, but deliverred extremely well and actually kind of awesome. The 2nd is more to the point

We use words like honor, code,
    loyalty...we use these words as the
    backbone to a life spent defending
    something. You use 'em as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the
    inclination to explain myself to a man who
    rises and sleeps under the blanket of the
    very freedom I provide, then questions the
    manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer
    you just said thank you and went on your
    way.

For those who defend it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

the dark side is waiting for you dave :D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah, my Mom would drive down here and kick my ass for even thinking about. And who wants to get beat up by a 5 foot, 60 something, life long republican lady? I sure as hell wouldn't. :D

15. SpongeBob WeaselPants

what the hell, I get beat up by a 4'11' 95 lb Filipina :D

16. 130Gunner

130Gunner Well-Known Member

Amen Tim. That movie would have been awesome had it ended after "You're GODDAMNED RIGHT I DID!" But...that had to throw the granola (fruit/flake/nut) twist on it and ruined it.

But, to sum up one side of this thread, let's see if I got everything:

Just because Ted Turner is a self-proclaimed communist who would sell out his own mother (not to mention the lives of our military) in a heartbeat if it meant he got another million bucks this year - doesn't really make him a bad person. He still has ethics and a sense of purpose.

As soon as we develop a war plan, it should be released to the media.

As soon as we find Bin Laden, and get ready to go get him, we should ask the media what they think first. And probably run it by (pick your favorite California Democrat and insert name here) to see if it's up to tree-hugger standards.

Unless you love gay people and think they are the model citizens, you can't get a master's degree. (Note, this does not include referring to them as "pillowbiters", "butt-dart champions", "ass pirates", etc.)

And above all else - remember this. Agreeing with the liberal side of everything makes you open minded. Disagreeing with any point makes you a closed minded, racist, *snicker* homophobic, redneck, worthless piece of shit.

Miss anything?

Wanna give us a weather update from la-la land?

17. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Believe it or not, I have to agree with a lot of what the anti-media dudes are saying here. I personally know probably at least a hundred reporters and editors and only one that I know of actually served in the military. Well, two counting me. :)

I know firsthand that when they are sitting around BSing among themselves, many of them are extremely condescending to anyone in the military and think of armed forces personnel as intellectually inferior. Which is kinda ironic considering the fact that if it wasn't for the U.S. military, they would be writing and broadcasting whatever today's Goebbels would be telling them to. :(

The general attitude towards the military in our press is one of the main reasons why I went off on my own and started my own newsmagazine four years ago. Next month, I'm starting my second one which will be in eastern North Carolina and be geared towards Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point (Marine Corps) and Pope Air Force Base in Goldsboro. Here's the cover for the first edition:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dvbreeze/_wsn/page4.html

So, 130Gunner and you other dudes, don't lump all journalists in the same boat. There are some renegades like me. :D

Eric, as for you, you Hippie, hand over all your doobies to me so I can...yeah, properly dispose of them. ;)

Oh, yeah: B.S. = Bullshit
    M.S. = More Shit
    Ph.D = Piled Higher and Deeper :D

18. 130Gunner

130Gunner Well-Known Member

Now now Bruce, remember I said there are always exceptions to the rule... ;) And good on ya for trying to write something fair. I'm not going to say everything the military does is always right, that's absurd. But as you stated, I would say the majority of the types of folks in questions assume they are always wrong and/or intellectually inferior before the story even begins.

Absolutely. I can't imagine how anyone thinks that college alone makes them vastly intelligent. Maybe they are just bitter they blew 10's of thousands of bucks to be spoon fed some hippies opinion for 4+ years...:D

I believe it was George Carlin who said it best;

Going to college doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster Video.

19. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

This Korean problem is typical of many of the problems facing America.

1) It has been almost 2 generations since a large population experienced what the fuck it really means to go to war. I look at this generation of pussies we have walking in this country that don't want to make the sacrifices to keep our country secure. Security doesn't just mean physical, it means "our way of life". So long as you want to be able to enjoy a nice home, a place for your family to live that is to your liking, and the financial, physical, and intellectual freedoms, it is time for the American people to quit fucking knee jerking and stomach a real fight. We are generation of a bunch of "Paper Rambo's" that can kick anybody's ass until they actually get hit in the month. The American people quickly lose their stomach. Politicians react accordingly. It doesn't help that we have this fucked up press creating an "international incident" everytime a US soldier dies. WHAT THE FUCK??? I don't remember being drafted when I went in. I signed up for a job that included risk. I didn't refuse my orders, I did what I fucking said I would do. Although it is indeed the US soldiers job to make the other guy die for his country, our country seems to think US soldiers shouldn't die under any circumstance. This is one fucked up perception. It is OK for our pilots to kill hundreds or thousands by dropping bombs, but God forbid we lose one soldier (FWIW: I like the odds though!).

2) I haven't seen a swingin' dick on this BBS or at large that has been to Korea and knows what it is really like over there. Yeah, S. Koreans hate us...That is the ones that are under 60. See, the older generation knows why we are there. If you have ever been to Seoul or any other large City in S. Korea, you would be hard pressed to point out the differences between Seoul or Seattle (Other than Seoul is a safer city). The older generation appreciates the opportunities they enjoy. The know they would be a bunch of starving communists unless we stopped the Chinese and N. Koreans. "Young" generations suck in both the US and S. Korea.

3) The North Korean government has nothing to lose. Yes, it is a financial aid ploy in my opinion, but when I last pulled duty there in the late 80's they had tunnels you could move a 10-20 companies of men through on an hourly basis. This included trucks and small armor. The N. Koreans have been trying to dig these "invasion" tunnels for over 40 years. WTF do you think they dug them for?

As a nation, we are our own worst enemy. A bunch of fucking pussy SOB's that have more idiotic opinions than anyone knows what to do with is what we got here. It is amazing how many social "political experts" we have that haven't stepped foot off this fucking continent. Being stupid is one thing, but an entire nation of stupid fucks that don't know what is going on scares the shit out of me. That is how wars start.

Marcus

Last edited: Jan 10, 2003
  20. Hendo

Hendo V Card Puncher

A friend of mine was one of the crew members held by the Chinese. It is quite amusing to hear from her what really happened compared to what the media said.