Music in the paddock

Discussion in 'General' started by CbusRider, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I hear Super 8 has a decent rewards program for seniors.

2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Oh, and you should all be listening to The Sword anyhow.

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I was at Summit last year and some guy was playing his unce too loud. I asked him to turn it down and guess what happened?

4. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

He turned it down?

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

You win a prize!

6. primo

primo Well-Known Member

He unleashed his pitbull at you? :D

7. primo

primo Well-Known Member

Damn it I lost! :mad:

8. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

:crackup::crackup:

i was just typing this, accidently hit refresh and saw your post. well done. :bow:

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

That was such a cool response I will give you a prize too! :D

10. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

That's just to easy to do!;)

I thought the music was great and you can hear those same darn hits on any FM radio station these days. I remember the music did stop around 9:30-10 so it wasn't playing all night.

Just a tip...next time you see a 40 foot toy hauler with neon lights, music playing out of the garage already when you arrive, you might not want to pit right on top of the guy and move to another place. :up:

I pit right next to the vintage section. I don't complain about the vintage guys starting their bikes and reving them at 6:25 in the am. :Poke:

11. primo

primo Well-Known Member

:clap:

12. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I'm going to have to side with the OP on this one.

Let's say you approach said loud music person and ask them to turn it down and they do... For five minutes... Or they're too drunk to GAF, or they tell you to pound sand. What's the next course of action?

While true, they may not see this post, some one who knows them might and could spread the word. At least if it happens again they might know some find it offensive, or expect to be asked to turn it down.

Personally, I'd probably be able to sleep through megaphone equipped vintage race bikes, loud generators, and a thunderstorm combined, but I could see where the OP would be annoyed.

13. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Then you blast them on the beeb to show everyone what a dik they are for being douchenozzles. :D

14. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

might wanna check your clock...
    no race engines before 8am.....

15. Arnold_Riken

Arnold_Riken Member

Old school! :cool:

16. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

I wasn't at Summit, but I usually try to keep my music volume in check as I know some people actually sleep at the track (imagine that)!

Me? I like my rum and coke til everything feels fuzzy!! :beer:

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

If it's me? Next time I come prepared, park next to them and they get to listen to whatever I'm in the mood for. Manilow, maybe? :D

[​IMG]

18. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Kurt's my wing man. :up:

19. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Wing man isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think about two grown men, pitting close together...

listening to Manilow! :Poke:

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood