1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorsports on tv

Discussion in 'General' started by GavinElstad, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We were discussing the television show. So that's what my response means.

2. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I know ;)

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you posted what did for no reason or just to bitch about bike sales being down?

4. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Not at all...I thought that the intent of the comparison was obvious but I guess not. My bad.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I obviously missed your point sorry. What is it?

6. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Then the AMA Hall of Fame means nothing to you either. The sanctioning is the difference that I could see. Is AHRMA modern still AMA sanctioned?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

AHRMA isn't AMA sanctioned at all.

What does the American Motorcyclist Association Hall of Fame have to do with AMA Pro Racing or for that matter WERA?

8. Inquizid

I suppose one's odds of racking up enough stats to be considered would be better when racing with certain organizations. I've been wrong before, but that's my initial speculation on the potential benifits of putting resources into racing one organization over the other.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So based on the number of WERA riders going to Europe this year versus the number of AMA Pro riders, we are where you should be racing if you want to go overseas. I can see that :D

10. Inquizid

Funny, I said the very same thing to a racer on the phone an hour ago. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Kind of cool but sad at the same time. Used to be we were where you went to learn to go AMA Pro, now you learn to avoid it...

12. Inquizid

While it is chuckle worthy, it still makes me sad too...

I almost want to start a grassroots "Watch Daytona" moto-evangelism PR campaign.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So... you're sending your agents to destroy roadracing in Europe, too...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I prefer minions.... Been sending them over for years :D

15. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

You have to understand that from my point of view I'm not able to go and see in person all of the AMA races, nor all of the WERA National races. So without TV or some otherwise video production its the same to me, a bunch of results printed on a piece of paper.

At least I know with the WERA National races there is a good chance for random videos to make it up on youtube I can stare at.