1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle racing swag

Discussion in 'General' started by sanee, Mar 26, 2021.

1. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

cav115 likes this.
  2. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

New stuff is in the works, including hoodies. Right now is what’s left from 2020.

ducnut likes this.
  3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You should look into POD ("print on demand") so you don't get stuck with inventory. It's DTG vs screenprint and is a bit more expensive, but most seem to think the flexibility is worth it.

4. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Go to any MotoAmerica race and there will eventually be a person roaming the grounds w/a loaded t-shirt cannon.

Find that person and post-up in front of the t-shirt cannon and blammo! You might experience some bruising or lose an eye, but at least the shirt will be free.

badmoon692008 and sanee like this.
  5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

The crew he’s currently using do nice work on some pretty nice T-shirts. The shirts actually fit, versus most of the POD stuff.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shirt size?

7. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

mostly medium but large works too....

what cha have?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'll let you know if I come across something.

eggfooyoung and sanee like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

They were my go-to for merchandise, but it looks like they closed down when I checked [emoji45]

~sent from mobile

R1M370 likes this.
  10. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

I have some really nice stuff from Clinton Enterprises, my cousins from Scotland used to trade out Clinton orders with me for boat parts and fishing electronics.

BigBird likes this.
  11. Shuma-gorath

Shuma-gorath Well-Known Member

Yes the clinton enterprises has some quality stuff. Here is one of there jackets I have.
    [​IMG]

R1M370, sanee and BigBird like this.
  12. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

Clinton Enterprises went under apparently, I tried to work with them this winter for a few of our offerings

The KW Army is live again for this year to join: www.kwarmy.com

We usually have a period of pre-order that allows us to get a decent idea of sizes and quantities so we don't end up with big surplus. I will have a merch tent at every round this year which will certainly help take care of that!

cav115, ungwaha, R1M370 and 5 others like this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I got these at at last year's WEC round at Watkins Glen.

$6 each. Six freakin bucks!!

16172964265632.jpg 16172963666520.jpg

sanee, R1M370 and HPPT like this.