MotoGP Spoiler

Discussion in 'General' started by jwb, Sep 10, 2006.

1. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

1.Rossi
    2.Capirossi
    3.Pedrosa

unbelievable race...

Pedrosa on the box with a broken foot and chunk taken out of his knee... could barely get off the bike and walk away... pretty impressive.

brad, i will be anxious to see how many of your clever little pedrosa comments you can add to every thread you enter tomorrow... don't let me down!!!!

2. great race.....you gotta like the kid. Pedrosa showed a lot of guts.

:beer:

3. justamoron

justamoron Well-Known Member

It was a great race until Rossi decided again that he was going to throw it in front of Loris at all costs. I'm so sick of seeing Rossi make dirty passes and nobody call him on it. Capirossi all but got ran off but because its Rossi.....

4. Sunny

Sunny Banned

It was a clean pass to me, just two great racers racing and neither wanted to back off.

Pedrosa is amazing and will be hard to beat on a 800!

5. what race were you watching?..........:confused:

* just a note, Pedrosa couldn't make to the media center due to the gash opening back up.

6. alex paik

alex paik Well-Known Member

good race..

7. justamoron

justamoron Well-Known Member

Rossi ran into Loris. There was contact that brought Loris off his line. Nobody else saw this? Guess I'm insane.

8. tzpilot

tzpilot Active Member

justamoron,

Look at the race again.

He made the apex of the turn, Capirossi himself said it was a clean race

If anything, you could bitch about Capirossi almost taking Rossi out in that last turn move. He was nowhere near enough to try it. And Capirossi has history of some questionable moves if you've been watching GPs for a while.

Sounds like you just are a Rossi-hater?

9. tzpilot

tzpilot Active Member

Let's just say it was a good hard race. It's not ballet as Biaggi once said

10. edge23

edge23 Well-Known Member

Holy crap I have to be up for work but why the hell are you all up. Oh by the way thanks for the post.

11. lawman800

lawman800 What did I do?

Rossi dirty? Nah... y'all just hatin' on him 'cuz he be da best!

12. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Gotta give it to that Pedrosa kid, he's tough as nails! I never would have thought he could get on the box with his injuries. You never know what will happen in racing!

13. edge23

edge23 Well-Known Member

Hey John its a little early out there isn't it. Did you get up just to see the results? You know that could have waited atleast another hour.:Poke:

14. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Woke up and wanted to know who won.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

All I can say is DAMN.

I see the championship slipping away from Hayden. :(

16. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

Do I need to start making "Nicky WHO?" shirts.
    Mr. Personality plays with pain and does well.
    So who will Nicky be signing with.....? Or who will he be happy to get?
    I'm a big Nicky fan but I can see Honda rethinking the numbers.
    Mr Honda say "Nicky no finish well in good shape on good bike"

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The constant testing on Friday and saturday is playing into Hayden finishing behind Pedrosa in the points.

I wish Ducati was on Michelins and Hayden would go there. and while I'm wishing, I wish I had a 2002/ 2003 all black Porsche 911 turbo and someone to pay my insurance and bail me out of jail. :D

18. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

I'm watching the race now and the announcer is saying that Nicky's clutch is in a different position from the other Hondas and that it heats up more and may be slipping. It's amazing to me that Honda would play with the leaders bike. But they are their own worst enemy.

19. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

4 Americans in the top ten. I can dig that.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's cool but I'd prefer 4 Americans in the top four (with Hopper standing tallest). :D