1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP Silverstone 2023 How Many Flying Handstands Will Marc Marquez Accomplish This Weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by VR45 Troll, Jul 31, 2023.

?

How many times will Marc Marquez go flying with his feet over his head this race weekend?

Poll closed Aug 7, 2023.
  1. 1

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  2. 2

16 vote(s)
    37.2%
  3. 3 or more

23 vote(s)
    53.5%
  1. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

We know Marc cant control himself and he is going to override the bike and fling it into the weeds many times this race weekend but how many times will he do it flying upside down.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hopefully none. Don't want to see anyone wreck ever, and it's nice to witness the true GOAT in proper form.

3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

The hate is strong in you.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It be nice if he won one....

Senna likes this.
  5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Gloating over someone potentially incurring an injury is pretty ghoulish.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Have you met racers and heard the discussions in the pits after racing? Potential injuries don't event come close to the usual ghoulishness :crackup:

7. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Yeah, did it for 9 years and was President of OMRRA for 1, but those jokes are with and among Friends :D
    This seems petty.

cbush likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's a dysfunctional pretty worldwide paddock but that's what we are here...

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I hope Marc either retires or breaks his deal to get on a Duc. Or KTM or Aprilia or even a damn Yamaha while he can still walk.

MM may be reckless and dangerous but he could still win 10 races on a Ducati.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I agree completely if he goes to Ducati. If that happens, the Rossi nut swingers will go crazy with new excuses and comparisons. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Well Marquez isn’t the goat because he didn’t win on a 500. Or he didn’t beat Gibernau, or whatever other delusional excuse they can come up with.

It would be fucking EPIC, if he got a Ducati.

CRA_Fizzer, Letitsnow and Dan Dubeau like this.
  11. Boman Forklift

5axis, Senna and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  12. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Rob I'm not sure about that. I've seen mostly in SX once a rider gets hurt really bad 4 or 5 times his brain says WTF find something else to do. Those get offs when the bike is 25 feet off the ground and the rider is 35 feet off the ground right before he slams into it messes with any logical thinking brain. Then hospital time grinds on the mind even more so. So I would think MM93 could be in the same boat with Bubba, RV, and others which is I've done this long enough it's time to NOT ride in pain and not 100% any longer. Sure MM93 wasn't 30 feet in the air but crahing at a buck 40 has to be simliar.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
    Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

I can’t argue that, you are correct it could happen. However riding that Honda has been like riding with one arm and one leg tied behind his back. Hell I agree, maybe he can’t develop a bike, but neither could Rossi (Ducati years proved that).

But put him on the best bike on the grid and I believe the Magic will be back? Not sure how long it will last, before he crashes his brains out, but the guy is incredible!!!

cbush likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Try decompressing with the paramedics if you really want to hear some stories.

15. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

If I remember correctly over the last 5 years or so MM has been the fastest HRC rider? And isn't it true HRC has relied on him to develop the bike? Wasn't it a front runner just a few years ago? People are saying that the bike is a POS now so I'm trying to grasp who's responsible for it's current performance? MM or HRC?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
  16. Boman Forklift

Bith of them just like Rossi at Yamaha. Neither of them appear to be great developers of a platform.

17. VR45 Troll

Marc is not The GOAT. There is only one GOAT and that is Valentino Rossi for obvious and indisputable reasons.

I doubt Gigi would put up with Marc’s bullshit for even 10 minutes and they have already said they don't want him.

969 likes this.
  18. VR45 Troll

Bullshit
    Rossi took a joke of a bike that Yamaha had, aided in redesigning it over the offseason and won over and over again with it. Dont you remember the season opener with him on it? It I was a like magic when he won.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2023
  19. VR45 Troll

And then the buttplug Lynn Jarvis had a great idea to make him second string. I hope this is Lynn’s last season. I dispise him and the things that he has done.

20. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Such a positive uplifting post, who's your writer.