1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP.com playback issue - MotoGP in 360?

Discussion in 'General' started by code3ryder, Mar 20, 2022.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Tried to watch the playback of the Indonesia race but it only plays back zoomed in and in 360. Moto3 plays fine. Moto2 won't play at all.

I didn't want to get any spoilers in the main race thread. Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks

2. Critter

Critter Registered

yup me too

3. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Happened for me too, I didn't bother trying to figure it out. Figured it was just their issue.

Just tried again and still replaying in that weird 360 degree view.

Today's other races are not replaying at all. So far anyway.

4. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I tried to watch it while half asleep and thought it was some wacky dream at first

5. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Glad it's not just me. Was hesitant to wade through spoilers in the main thread.

code3ryder likes this.
  6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Yup, same for me too.

7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The big bike video sucks big time but Moto 2 was normal. WTF ?

8. code3ryder

thanks for the sanity check fellas.

9. jdanhires

jdanhires Well-Known Member

Try a VPN. I was able to watch it while connected to a swiss server and the video was fine

code3ryder likes this.
  10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

When I was trying to watch it through the website it did that nonsense. When I tried it through the app it played normally.

11. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

This.

I was so frustrated all morning trying to get it to play while avoiding spoilers. I figured it was a technical issue on my end. Friends were having the same issue, and one of them told me to try it on the MotoGP app (versus the browser). That worked!

12. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

I almost elbow dropped my laptop from the top rope yesterday over this.

It seemed to be a Google Chrome only issue for me though. Plays back fine on my iPad, iPhone, and Internet Explorer.

13. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Working on my laptop via Vivaldi now, which is based on Chrome. I'll see later if its running on the chromebox on the TV now.

14. jkraft

jkraft Well-Known Member

There were Moto2 and Moto3 races??

15. code3ryder

Fixed on Chrome now. Thanks for all the suggestions fellas. Will get the app to be logged in just in case.

16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Just tried it at work, and it's normal. I know what I'm doing this afternoon :D

17. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

I had the same issue. I quick downloaded the app and tried my best not to look and see who won. I failed.... :mad:

18. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

played back with the same issues for me too, and friends. i tried using a different browser - no better...shouldnt be happening - and shouldnt have to use the app for it to play correctly...hopefully a one time issue.

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yeah I don’t recall this happening last race…

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Nothing like watching MotoGP on company time. :bow: :D