MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Omg that Pramac livery is fricken awesome. Best looking bikes this year. I wish gresini ran that purple.

The Great One and Seiko like this.
  2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Ghey! :D

I have a racing buddy from the beginning who is severely color blind… he texts me today “loving” the Pramac bikes :D like I’ve had to tell him many times before he embarrasses himself…. “No you don’t man… it’s pink and purple” :crackup:

it looks blue and orange to him… he can’t tell the difference poor guy…. he had some interesting race bikes in the 90s

BigBird, Quicktoy and motion like this.
  3. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Joe in P1. Only testing but that's a positive step

4. Quicktoy

Are you Ghey shaming me?

;)

27 likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

I think he’ll do better now that he’s back at American racing. He seemed to do better there. The field is stacked at the top with some very close times.

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Frankie said “Relax” …. “Go to it, when you wanna go do it…….”

that’s as close to a ghey shaming as I get… catchy queer tunes… :crackup:

let’s light this dumpster fire! Que the good Elton John songs now… :D and Queen and and and

Last edited: Feb 29, 2024
    Quicktoy and motion like this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Since we already went there with the paint…

I’ll never ever see another mention of American Racing without picturing that creepy ass team photo with odd touching and flies open… damn my brain… yeah I know…stupid shit sticks in my head…

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Is Hopper still associated with American Racing? I didn't feel there was much he could offer as a former 500cc GP rider, but perhaps I was wrong.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

That was messed up! Just like I cringe when I see youtube clips of old dudes butt slapping the young kids as they head out the garage for their out laps. I never did understand all the ass grabbing, but I do understand that its quest se passe on the Beeb hahahaha.

Quicktoy and 27 like this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Glad I’m not the only disturbed one…. Or one disturbed by it… and there is nothing worse to insinuate but if they didn’t mean for it to be “out” then there is no way that’d slip by a PR team…

if something like that came out any hetero good dude would would address it and everyone tease him like real friends and then laugh and it’d go away…

just like the ultra rich all doing their kin to “keep it in the family” sick asses…. Hell my savage ancestry demanded you marry out of your clan… not like you should have to be told not to date your family….. must be why we’re poor ;)

motion likes this.
  11. Quicktoy

I haven’t seen this pic. I did find a pic of pramac last year and this year and the only color they changed was white to black. Looks like the same red and purple to me. IMG_8128.jpeg

12. Quicktoy

I think he’s one of the heads of the team or was.
    I think he can be better for guiding them as young men in a foreign land(s) and what to do and what not to do in each place than he would be as a riders coach. I would say that’s just as important.

13. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

One of my favorite color schemes over the last couple years was the red/white/blue Pramac bikes. When they went to the white/purple combo I was not a fan but it has grown on me. I do somehow like this darker color combo for 24 better though. I think it will be hard to beat the Trackhouse scheme this year but I'm a fool for anything painted stars and stripes.
    :flag:

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  14. Quicktoy

I agree. It is a great looking bike. I bet they’re trying to groom Joe to try and get on that bike. Aprilia has already shown interest in him.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  15. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Man I hope so. Would be awesome to have an American back in Moto GP.

Quicktoy, Boman Forklift and motion like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

You’re color blind too then :D

the bottom is really close to the 94 F2 factory colors still really ghey…. I painted so many of those things in the 90s… I probably still have some purple on the shelf…

IMG_3783.jpeg

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

That’s why I went with the 96 yellow smoking joes F3 lol. And they are the same color if you look closely. The white vs black makes them look different.

27 likes this.
  18. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

I don't see pink on the Pramac bikes either. All of us except 27 must be color blind... :)

The Great One, 27 and Quicktoy like this.
  19. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Didn't Beaubier say he came back because his goal was to get to MotoGP and that he didn't see a route for that happening at the time, and wasn't interested in toiling away for multiple years in Moto2 for a maybe? Could Trackhouse be that way in for him?

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I wish, but I bet if Cam won EVERY race this year by 15 seconds he still wouldn't get so much as a sniff of the Aprilia in GP with Trackhouse.