MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Did Dani have some recent tests at the track? Thinking back to the year KTM did awesome at tracks they tested at and floundered everywhere else.

Still extremely impressive. Probably moreso than the time Biaggi did a WSBK wildcard and stuck it on the podium.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I remember Biaggi being punted in the last turn in WSBK by Simoncelli and I think simoncelli got a podium. I believe it was Imola.

3. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

2015 Sepang. 3 years into retirement. Forgot he did two rounds, the other at Misano, for a pair of 6th places. But it wasn't simoncelli who hit hi.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Your skin must be amazingly smooth.

Boman Forklift and bpro like this.
  5. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

No he’s not. It’s an apples to oranges comparison.

6. VR45 Troll

Let’s stay on topic here. Matt Mladin is a douche bag.

7. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

That explains your hatred. Opposites attract and all that.

Boman Forklift and 418 like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It’s Mat and I liked the guy. Only ever had a handful of conversations with him but he was nice enough even if he was blunt and right to the point.
    The tech guy who went after Mladin used to post here. :D

9. VR45 Troll

I only know Matt from his interviews and running away with races to the point of making AMA BORING. The whole ped. thing was sad and the media never covered what happened at the end of the “trial”. Thats sucks too.

I have Anthony Gobert’s and Ben Bostrom’s signatures from a Mid-O race on 2 Ducati booklets. Ben was nice Anthony was annoyed but gave me a nice autograph. I had lunch with Rob Muzzy at Mid-O too. Nice guy but I could see how is might not be so nice.

Meeting TV/Movies etc personalities or people from the other forums Im on are usually not the people who I think they are so ‘eff it I dont bother anymore.

10. VR45 Troll

I dont hate anybody.

11. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

I'm that guy , never went after him , just did my job. Matt was a talented rider. It was funny after the team got busted his crew chief put the same crank in for the next round.

27, wac, Quicktoy and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jim, didn’t want to out ya’ but yeah. Lol!
    Didn’t you use to have a different name here at the time?

Quicktoy and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  13. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Holy carp........well I guess it would make sense you would be here as well. Ok Jimmy, here's a quiz for you....who were the first riders you sponsored? I'd like to think I was the less loudmouthed of the two, but I could be wrong....

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  14. 418

418 Expert #59

How?

You can't be this retarded.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  15. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Well I sponsored or helped a whole bunch of riders and after banging my head a few too many times some of the old stuff is hard to remember.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

possibly many years ago

17. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Oh and that vr45 guy is annoying so I blocked him

18. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Well....pretty sure Barndoor and I were your first foray into roadracing, but I could be wrong, cuz my bell has also been rung a few too many times.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Rd, what’s you name in the real world? PM if you want. I’m a’thinkin’ we may have crossed paths in the day. :)

20. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

I remember you had an rz350 if your last name begins with an L or was it an F