1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 4 | Jerez | Spain | April 28-30

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Glad everyone walked away. I like the sprints, but this is already the most injury filled season in recent memory. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the year plays out with these things.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Who ever had a great first start will likely have a shitty 2nd start.

Except Vinales, no difference in his case.....

Yzasserina likes this.
  3. Chino52405

Aleix now as well it seems. He's had terrible first laps so far this season.

Edit: but damn that onboard of Mav is another level of timid start. Damn.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Totally bummed for Bezz. Let’s go Martin!

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Complete restart. Yay!

6. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

It seems like he would be the perfect test rider.

7. Chino52405

Would love to see a KTM podium sweep, but don't think Dani is going to try and make the passes.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

We’ll see.

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Wow. Love this podium.

Chino52405 and rd400racer like this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The KTM team had to be begging please don’t hit each other the entire time…

11. Chino52405

Watching Binder send it two laps in a row and pull it off the second time (by going MORE sideways to the apex) was fantastic.

Olivera probably deserves some props as well for holding off Dani so quietly all race. Really only saw them dice once.

cbush and Yzasserina like this.
  12. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

What continues to disappoint me is this stupid Ducati promo MotoGP plays.
    I really wish the KK were alive to reveal the BS Ducati was spewing about those years in which he isn't even mentioned. Maybe it is good they didn't directly speak ill of him but it was implied about "the other Ducati riders".

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

That was impressive. You know Miller was even smiling in his helmet watching that. Those two guys having fun riding and puting on a show is going to make for a great year.

I wonder if Dani was a bit hesitant to stick it in there dirty because he doesn't want to interfere, of if he was throwing everything at it. He had great pace, and was fun to watch again too.

Great day of racing, can't wait for tomorrow.

cbush, SundaySocial and Phl218 like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think he just remembered what broken collarbones feel like and that he's not chasing a championship.

Razr, cbush, younglion and 5 others like this.
  15. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Miller and his crew chief have been an epic addition for the KTM factory. They’ve changed chassis geometry and the engine firing order and that thing is a missile. GasGas should look at finding the next rockstar to replace Pol if they also get those developments.

Yzasserina likes this.
  16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

From the looks of him, he might have had a legit shot at this years championship lol.

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The little fellow certainly does still know how to get around a racetrack quickly. That was a very impressive ride for someone who is sneaking up on 40 and officially retired from racing 5 years ago.

Razr and IL8APEX like this.
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I wasn’t a fan when he was racing but damn I’m a fan in his retirement.

Anyone see that crash by the kid who went P3 at the end of moto3 qualifying? Oh man I hope he’s ok. That was full send.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm just here to see a Jackass get a boat.

Phl218 likes this.
  20. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was weird. He hit the rumbles strips and then lost the bike. Tried hard to save it. Agree, hope he's OK.

Quicktoy likes this.