1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 11 | Catalunya | Spain | Sep 1 -3

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

At first I thought you were just a clueless casual fan that didn’t understand what you’re watching. I’m actually convinced you’re suffering from mild retardation

2. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

No body asked for your approval.

3. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

I’ve done my 30 seconds of googling but came up empty. Anybody remember Marc’s comment about preferring to retire vs riding around at the back of the pack from a few years ago? Must be he has changed his mind about that and wants to stick around just to sell shirts and hats.

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Yes for sure because we don’t have an accurate representation of going from Honda to Ducati.

oh wait, his brother is a perfect example of wrecking or running in the back. Now he’s in the top 10 consistently .

yea I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that it’s definitely not the Honda because two world champions are running in the back on a Honda.

yep, makes perfect sense.

5. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i get as far as "video pass" , couple places to click that.. but don't see "live stream box" or "follow live" anywhere. I'll try saturday. but never saw any of that today or during last race. was having to wait till stuff was posted later and click a box for "P1" or "Q2" or "MotoGP race".. and still cant see ANY vids on my TV, lol, have to view on my laptop, or plug the hdmi cable from the tv directly to the laptop.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Marquez getting passed by Oliveira during Q2.

That must have lefted a mark......

MachineR1 likes this.
  7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Honda getting smoked by anything not Honda. No news there.

8. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
  9. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Let's please not make any association connecting MM or Honda with Ray Benson's highly respected Austin, TX band, simply because of Honda's success at Cota.

10. prm

prm Well-Known Member

WTF does Miller let Marquez follow him in Q1?

11. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Helping his future teammate....duh. :Poke:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

To get to the podium for the Sprint, they had to ride on local roads...that was interesting.

At least he knew all the laps this time. 2 Aprilia on the podium, impressive

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Is that what Rossi told you, when he was on that Ducati running around in the back for 2 years? Granted Stoner could still win on it, but smarter people than you realize Stoner is a god and Rossi proved he is a mere mortal.

I think Rossi started proving he is a mere mortal, around the time Lorenzo stole his lunch money. Then Rossi cried to daddy, “get me different tires and daddy please build me a wall, I’m a delicate flower without a ballsack”.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
    Bugslayer likes this.
  14. Boman Forklift

I have at least used my education to read a persons name and spell it correctly. I realize for idiots like you, that is above your pay grade.

15. Boman Forklift

I think he is teammates with VR45? They are figments, in the imagination of a 3rd grade dropout, who can’t read and type.

16. Boman Forklift

Internet GOLD!!!

Unfortunately, there are a few on here that can’t spell or understand 3rd grade logic.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

It’s no fun insulting them, either.

They don’t understand the put-downs, and get all engorged at getting some attention.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, he was talking about when he doesn't have it anymore. And "it" wasn't "a good bike," from the context of the statement. I think he would retire if someone else was putting that Honda consistently on the box. His situation at the moment is Rossi on the Ducati, not Rossi on the Yamaha after 2019. When Zarco wins a couple of races in 2024, you can claim unequivocally that Marquez is done. :D

Boman Forklift likes this.
  19. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Asparagus got the lap count right this time.

20. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Stoner was only around for a few year then he went crazy and that was the end. Does not qualify for greatness.