1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 2 | Mandalika | Indonesia | March 18-20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 14, 2022.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

2 bikes & 1 suit in 1 sesh for 93
    The corner folks are getting worked!!

2. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

HRC bikes look horrible in the handling department. Haven’t seen bikes look that bad since the 800 days.

3. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Glass is half full mentality says forecast for tomorrows races in Moto2 and MotoGP are fully wet so qualifying won't mean a lick o beans unless you get caught up in T1 drama or something.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Money. If everyone has it, there is no advantage so they might as well not spend money on it.
    Right next door, Moto 3.

BigBird and Senna like this.
  5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You don't have to yell.:oops:

wac likes this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Who’ll get the first KTM win this year?

And for this weekend who’ll be the top Duc?

And will they beat 1/4roo?

I think Bastianini has the momentum and has found even more than last year with the decent Qs making his late race charges even more productive. Pecco is closer and poor Zarco still hasn’t won one... he’ll probably injure himself with his backflip it’s beem so long now... then Martin and Miller, so many good riders... and the mix up from last weekend is crazy, no Honda and Suzuki up front

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

What I first thought, money. I agree, what’s the point if everyone has the same gadget. Back to motor and suspension tuning, where most have one right, but not usually the other.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

This kind of touches on it.

9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Marc looks like he is tiptoeing around the front end of the Honda. Just seems to have no confidence, and for good reason.

I know Pol wanted more rear grip from the bike. Wonder if the balance has been changed more towards the rear and it’s not suited to Marc’s style anymore. The bike looks taller and longer than in years prior.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

At this point, I’m hoping he can just place. It’s seemingly too challenging for him to not push it and in doing so, he lands on his head. After Qatar I thought he came to this realization but old habits are hard to change and it’s not in his DNA not to push to the max. Hopefully they find something in warm up.

Senna and BigBird like this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

My bet is his arm still is limiting him and his eyes aren't what they were and its limiting his feel on the bike that nobody before could match.

G 97 likes this.
  12. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

They won't find anything that'll get him higer than P7.

G 97 likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Honda is apparently unhappy with the change in tire options.

14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I know they’re now making s bike more than just MM can ride but if they don’t keep him off his head his arm won’t matter... sucks and I hope he doesn’t go out like that... I’m sure he won’t VR milk it in but still hate to see an injury force it... he doesn’t seem to care

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’ll take a P7 result but I don’t think MM will. :D

16. 23103a

23103a Well-Known Member

Marquez with amazingly nasty high side in warmup. JFC.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

he didn't look so good. i hope he's ok for life, forget about the race

sheepofblue and jd41 like this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

His walk out of the gravel trap didn't look good. :(. That was a big one.

BigBird likes this.
  19. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

No shit! That looked brutal! I’m not sure he’ll clear the concussion protocol interview. That was easily a 12-15 foot launch from the bike. That Honda is really not gelling with the new tire Michelin brought to this weekend

20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Over 100mph at the start of the high side that's a 800cc type high side