1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 7 | Catalunya | Spain | Jun 4 - 6

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, May 31, 2021.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

Casey Stoner wasn't great in the lower ranks, and Quattro didn't set Moto2 on fire, but here he is, winning races, tattooing his own face on his body and leading the championship.

Anything can happen, the bike and rider just have to gel.

Senna, The Great One, stk0308 and 3 others like this.
  2. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I think the rules should say, that if we can see your nipples, you get a black flag. I mean if the zipper is down 2”, let him race, but your nipple is catching some camera time, you’re coming in.

younglion, MachineR1 and cav115 like this.
  3. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Unless it`s a female rider, in which case she is the winner. :D

sheepofblue, Banditracer and Phl218 like this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Prevention is easy, zip the leathers all the way up and make sure the zipper pull is secured flat to the zipper with the provided leather tab. :D

cav115 likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd actually consider doing that.

vfrket likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If we had the access to cameras that the pro racing sanctioning bodies have I'd rescind that rule. The amount of things they can see on a bike/rider is truly amazing and they can make the call then to pull them in or let them go.

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Pretty sure I heard/read he's already signed for 2022.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You are thinking rationally, obviously that did not work on attempt #1. They could have someone from the team on the grid inspect but I have to believe that would fly like a lead balloon with riders. I was thinking more like a snap for the pull, some idiot resistant mechanism. :beer:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The current mechanism is idiot proof, so they need to figure out how to get the rider/team bumped up to idiot status :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That would be a pretty cool job change which would use all your years of work experience.

cav115 likes this.
  11. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

yes you are right, I read he had a release clause if he got a "factory offer"

HPPT likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not much of a change really. Well, less responsibility which would be nice.

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hopefully a bunch of money too. But, you would have to fly more, hopefully they would upgrade you to those lay flat business class seats.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd rather have regular first. Got a free upgrade to those on a run out west and they're damn near as bad on my shoulders as back of the bus :crackup:

Actually I think it would have been okay solo but putting the divider down between me and the boss just messed up where I could put my arm on that side.

A bunch more money wouldn't actually be hard to do either :D

Boman Forklift likes this.