1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020-2021 | Off-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 30, 2020.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Reported

BigBird and turbulence like this.
  2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

5 or 6 races, I reckon....

3. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Refer to 2020 standings :D

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

also...my man Rossi was on the same bike Quattro and Maverick sucked on, and well Rossi was out for a bunch of races with the C-19 and blown motor, and all that good stuff :Poke:

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If Dorna likes money, Rossi should win the season opener. Maybe a crazed fan could toss a Budweiser can on the track and they can finish the race under green and white checkers. Is crappy beer allowed at the first round?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's Qatar...pretty sure they don't have alcohol for sale.

7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

He'll be top 4 Yamaha rider in 2021! Whatever gets you through a season

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Looks like Suzuki picked up Estrella Galicia up. Marc VDS loss is suzuki's gain.

9. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

And with the addition of Monster Energy, Suzuki looks to have picked up big $ from their championship.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was expecting the 0.0 deal since two spanish riders and all that crap.

I'm surprises they haven't picked up someone like Jack and Jones or some spanish clothing company.

11. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I would think the additional sponsorship money will make it more likely Suzuki will run a 2nd team in the near future.

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I don't know. If it was that Petronas team I'm sure that team has the money to run a support team and run it well (like they do with Yamahas). If it's Gresini, I don't know.

I'm terrified they'll bring on a team like Forward and I'd rather they just keep the two bikes and the euro test team then risk that.

13. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Like J-lo Scarf Company :D

notbostrom likes this.
  14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

What do you see him up 125 or up 150?:crackup:

Because I’m sure everyone but @motion and @BigBird agree Morbidelli will be up on Rossi!!!

masshole likes this.
  15. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I got Morbidelli winning the chip this year, so... Morbidelli will be down 8 :D

16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So this comment isn't looking to be aging very well. 1st and 3nd in the championship right now and 3 of the top 5 so far in Jerez.
    With that said, but the weekend and season are still young. KTM may eventually get that front tire working better.

BigBird likes this.
  17. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Shit, if the season ends for Yamaha like it started this year I will gladly eat crow. I think I recall a 2020 season where Yamaha looked amazing at the begining then got completely lost towards the end. I am a die hard Yamaha fan, my blood bleeds blue. Its early but I am enjoying the racing right now...

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm getting a feeling that Petronas is going to pay for embarrassing Yamaha and Jarvis last year. First, it was Rossi on the team. And next year, they give the bikes to VR46. Petronas Aprilia in 2022. :D

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Do you think Jarvis is that petty? :crackup:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A man who said Alex Marquez will never ride a Yamaha? Yes, yes I do!

BigBird likes this.