1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

This group tends to be sensitive so tread lightly. My wife had even made a comment on a couple situations!
    Let’s see what type of news comes out today if anything….

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have yet to see visuals like yesterday pan out to cheating. Especially among front runners. Either they are waaayyyyy out front or they're not up front at all (which makes me laugh when they're busted - those also tend to be the most vocal about how much everyone ahead of them is cheating).

It'd be interesting to compare data for all of them with their different styles but still so close to each other and see who is making up time where.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sensitive to calling people cheaters without proof? Well duh.

4. FastByKids

Aaaaaaand have not seen anyone call anyone a cheater thus far.

I’m all for those who brake later and get on the gas earlier. :D

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Jesus, read what Papa wrote.

Then read what I wrote.

The family and friends of Scott aren’t the only ones who are affected by this. Remember the ones who were on the scene have trauma from this, too, and be there for them.

Fuck, it’s not that difficult. Mongo starts making shit up and flapping his pie hole over his creative interpretations and the shit gets a life of its own.

SpeedyTide, Chino52405, drop and 2 others like this.
  6. pickled egg

What the actual fuck? Garth gets it?

I really need to work on my messaging.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never said anyone did. I was commenting on your post about being sensitive, not talking about anything specific.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sucks you said the wrong thing but don't be blaming me for your shit. No one is expected to show up after trauma like that. Nor are they required to. Your post made it seem as if they were being ignored rather than simply posting a basic "thoughts and prayers for all the workers impacted by this incident". If you'd chosen to do that rather than ramp it up to make it seem like the riders and sanctioning body were expecting things they shouldn't be, no one would have said a word...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Proof you worded it badly right there :crackup:

G 97 likes this.
  10. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Yes, I heard it about 15 times during the broadcast

11. FastByKids

Definitely some broadcast coaching opportunities. :p

While I’m not really into the series, at least it is heavily sponsored / supported.

12. pickled egg

Said Mongo, never.

Thanks for your predictability.

rapidzrx likes this.
  13. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

Wet track this am???

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He sure isn't afraid to Stretch the throttle cables...perhaps he moved the throttle stop..so it is ON the Edge of The RedLimiter.

FastByKids and G 97 like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Using your own word - expecting - I still disagree with what you said. Why would I say I misunderstood something I understood perfectly?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Looks like, they put out a bulletin about only superbike needing stickers on rains.

Peter Hively likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be they got the gearing right for drafting a bunch of people. Too many variables to guess without data from everyone and tearing em all down.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: And getting on the throttle sooner.
    (When does a faster rider/bike constitute cheating.)

rapidzrx likes this.
  19. pickled egg

Cool. Disagree with me all you want.

You still misunderstood. Which is what I told you in my first response.

Your own perceived infallibility is as predictable as your next post…wait for it.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:
    Oh, now it’s the rest of the group that tends to be sensitive. :confused:
    If anything indeed. ;)

lightning97 and pickled egg like this.