1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

You aren't kidding. The last time I went to Germany for business, I stayed at a place that was apparently a well known spa. After working all day, I figured I'd go hop in the pool. Imagine my surprise when everyone was naked. Nobody spoke English, but I could understand stupid American well enough. Everyone was pissed off, so I went back to my room.

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

People were pissed because you chose to wear trunks?

3. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

They were absolutely livid. Screaming what were clearly German expletives, and repeatedly calling me a stupid American.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can you blame them, though? They probably thought that you came to watch for free. That was a Dave K move.

5. Hyperdyne

Doesn't make you stupid being modest. Different strokes for different folks.

6. Hyperdyne

Dake K would have jumped up and starting singing "you spin me round" while doing the helicopter.

YamahaRick likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Pffffft, he talks a big game on here. He would've showed up in shorts and T-shirt.

Shenanigans likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Make it a button down from Brooks Bros or Polo and I agree :crackup:

Shenanigans and Hyperdyne like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm talking about what he would be wearing into the water. Then again, you might be right.:D

Hyperdyne likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For getting wet on purpose he could go as casual preppy as a polo shirt (a real one by Ralph of course).

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

He'd have to get in the kiddie pool too.

Shenanigans likes this.
  12. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Yeah....not that I spent more than a second looking, there was nothing in that pool worth looking at. All older, out of shape people....kind of like me! On a side note, I had a beer at one of the oldest taverns still in operation, that opened in the 13th century.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’ve always politely said no thanks when the offer to take me to the spa, sauna or pool while in euroland came up.

Almost relented when it an opportunity to piss in Tito’s pool. :D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah man, that’s not my gig. Not into the leering, not even the butt naked naked club thing.

The pool thing in Brazil is the worst imho but with your giant thing you’d be in heaven. :D well, if you could ignore the dudes in micro speedos. :eek: I couldn’t even find a set of board shorts to buy while in Brazil.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Emphasis on the free, not the nekkid.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Couldn’t you just have bought some pants for a “husky” 8yo and had the same thing?

Banditracer likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, and thank you. :D

koth442 likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Forgot the ass part but, you’re welcome. :D

19. Hyperdyne

Shit just got weird...

koth442, Senna, DucatiBomber and 2 others like this.
  20. Derf1278

Derf1278 Member

Superbike Unlimited trying to the back in the paddock