Moto America PIRC. podium predictions?

Discussion in 'General' started by regularguy, Aug 15, 2019.

1. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

It's not about kevlar and a flak jacket . It's about supporting the professional series that created a class for what seemed to be a popular class at the amateur level. So let's go on social media and act like whiny children and bash the series and each other. The MA people are trying to grow the sport and stuff like this just kicks MA in the groin.

Dragginass likes this.
  2. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Sorry, it was an honest question and I have other things that take my time and can’t stay up on the MA rules every year. Why are you so triggered by someone asking about it?

3. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Triggered. lol. Not triggered, just annoyed. ;)

You don't have time to quickly read the CC limit in the rule book but you can read threads and post on this forum. :)

Quick, someone ask when Kramer going to be legal. :dead:

Phl218 and rcarson15 like this.
  4. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I'll be out there next year on a 565!

713, Phl218, rcarson15 and 1 other person like this.
  5. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

I'll be right next to you on an 1170RS. CCS lightweight legal, gotta be legal for MA Twins right?

TLR67 and Phl218 like this.
  6. Stork

Stork Member

Sam, when is the Kramer going to be legal?

Also, I gridded up at Pitt and holy hell those dudes are fast. I sucked all weekend so I'm going to bitch about the emulators I ran because there is no way my lack of talent or balls is why I was slow. Seriously though, fuck emulators.

And I just want to see Turner rage wheelie an SV again.

grasshopper, TLR67, MELK-MAN and 3 others like this.
  7. drop

drop Well-Known Member

But didn't you just call a pro class amateur hour a couple lost ago? Isn't that bashing the pro series?

8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I’m coming for you at Jersey, Mr. home track advantage. I want my damn championship point again this year!

What’s your pb there? I did 1:35.8 on the SV last year, before the rain started.

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Not to condone some of the behavior exhibited here and elsewhere, but who exactly is following this episode on social media that may have their opinion of the series negatively impacted? No one gives a shit about us. We are alone in the universe.

Laz, sdiver, Pitmom42 and 3 others like this.
  10. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Awesome! I hope we have some good racing there. Haven’t ridden there in a year so not much advantage here.... I think I was in the 35’s but plan to drop the hammer this year.

TLR67 and Gino230 like this.
  11. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Where did you get I'm bashing MA ?

12. Much better explanation of the point I was trying to make. More than one way to skin a cat and Draik rides his bike to its strengths. Could he improve? Sure, everyone can but he goes about a fast lap a bit different way and others need to adjust their racecraft around that. I’m by no means accusing him of having an illegal bike, I want to be clear on that part but his bikes a rocket. That could be a combo of a lot of things from gearing to ram air.

Gino230, drop, MELK-MAN and 1 other person like this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I got you, babe!

14. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

LOL!! "Rage Wheelie". That is the perfect description of what it was. LMFAO!!! ARRRRRRR I RAGE WHEELIE!

15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This was bait right?

"ok - 565, 580 --- wait, you have a tool that measures displacement?! I'll take the DQ"

:D

sdiver, 5axis and renegade17 like this.
  16. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

ahh... good times at Road America :)

sdiver likes this.
  17. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

:bow::crackup:

MELK-MAN and Stork like this.
  18. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

You would be surprised.

I sit in a meeting every Monday morning and the weekends races are discussed. Guess what came up this Week? Sunday’s twins race. This meeting is attended by people that sign big money contracts with riders and race series.

You guys go ahead and speak your minds, say what you want to say and have a good time with this social media thing. It’s all in good fun. But there is another thread currently on the beeb that says we need the oem’s in so MA can grow. Actions have consequences and funds could be shifted elsewhere (American Flat Track anyone) if the powers that be see or perceive something they don’t like.

Just saying.

dieterly, GNC, MELK-MAN and 4 others like this.
  19. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Rage wheelie and rage tail slapping

upload_2019-8-30_14-14-54.png

upload_2019-8-30_14-15-30.png

Stork, MELK-MAN, 5axis and 2 others like this.
  20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

All about the the Rage Baby!

MELK-MAN likes this.