1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Did you have lotion that matched the scented candles? :D

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well I must say, you guys don't dissapoint. Pretty good stuff. The one I'm seeing now is pretty crazy, she likes to throw things, she thinks she's Rocky at times when she's drunk, she has tried to run me over with her car, I've had to bungy her to the boat to make sure she didn't go over the stern when she was passed out....the list goes on but this story is still a work in progress...:D....oh and yes, the sex is great...LOL....I'm phucked...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  3. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

No but I do have a dent in my skull that does.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

As sick as it sounds I can't help but burst out laughing everytime I hear this.....the screwed up thing is I hear it ALOT!

"Bitch tried to run me over with the car"

5. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

when my bat shit crazy wife and I separated for about a year I dated this go go dancer who was prrrrrrobably the best girlfriend ive ever had....

cept for the part where she wanted to get HATE fucked EVERY time. and slapped HARD. and spit on.... all while she screamed out fuck me daddy fuck me daddy fuck me daddy...

that was a little wierd.

6. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

ya think?

7. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Extra starch, that'll show me!

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It's not funny man, I jumped out of the way but she ran over my cooler and there was beer everywhere....:crackup:
    Son of a bitch...as metalhead would say....FML....:D

9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

dude shit was even more wierd because she was completely normal/stable outside of the bedroom. she worked as a dental assistant during the day, she took good care of me, we lived together for a while, we hardly every fought.

i just couldnt get over the sex... thats why i ended up leaving

10. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Buddy of mine hooked up with one of those one night. She wanted to be spanked hard. This is going down doggy style.

Story line according to him:

Her: spank me harder!

he does

Her: harder you pussy!

he does

Her: harder you f*cking pussy!

He says at this point his arms are tired and he's sick of getting called a pussy so he cocks back, makes a fist and kidney punches her.

She hits the bed moaning and crying. He thinks he killed her and then notices that when he punched her she sharted on his stomach.

The walk of shame was long and lonely.

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

ROTFLMAO....

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This thread is awesome!

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So how many of you guys can actually see it in their eyes when they snap and go balls out crazy? You know, when they go all bug eyed and the sparks start flying out like their head like they have some fracking roman candles in the eye sockets? I find I'm very good bringing that feature out in a woman... It's pretty and scarey at the same time. All 4th of July and Halloween wrapped up into one...

14. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Oh man I'm crying :crackup:

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

<holding my head, mouth wide open> shit!

16. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

So she went from you to a dude with named Titan Cox (Huge Dicks)? :Poke:

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

This. :crackup: :crackup:

Trackstar wins the story-telling round, so far

18. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

There's a shocker :D

Too easy.

19. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

mine wanted it in the face. she would explode in orgasm when you slapped her.

twisted. ass. shit.

20. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I hope you're not talking about the shart! :crackup: