1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

"We're not amused."

HPPT likes this.
  2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I think it's funny you're giving spelling and context lessons to the Beeb.
    Not that you're not capable, but that we're incapable. :D

YamahaRick likes this.
  3. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

Went on a family reunion trip with gramps and two uncles. Get to aunts house and she had adopted a girl a few years before that was a few years older than me and both of us in college. She takes me around their TN town while the older folks are doing whatever. She’s dressed gothish and is hot and keeps talking about sex. She’s talking about too bad we’re cousins, bla bla... i’d never met her and didn’t know she existed until on the way there, she wasn’t my cousin, not that it mattered. We go to a movie and she makes subtle moves. We get back to the house and I tell her “hey, I’m flattered and all, but no need to worry, we aren’t cousins in my mind and nobody will know. Told her she was hot and her secrets are safe with me.” That was something I shouldn’t have said. She says give her a few min while she gets ready... then she came to get me and takes me to her room. The room that we were in earlier listening to bad music while she talked aimlessly. The room was now dim lit in red and candles. She’s got her hair up, wearing a shear red robe and a snake asp on one arm and other huge goth jewelry, nothing else. It was some lifestyle fantasy thing for her, and I just said her secrets safe with me. I played along until after talking in a low made up language or some shit she bit my neck drawing blood. I left and blue balled it out of there covered in marks and scratches. Greeted the next morning with a “what’s up cuz?”

Rebel635, HPPT, motoboy and 2 others like this.
  4. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

One that had some serious mental issues that I was at my wits end about. She was 25 or so and would have these psychotic episodes of screaming and laying on the floor kicking and throwing a fit like a toddler. She needed help but refused to get it. I’d driven her to the psych ward a bunch of times like she asked then she wouldn’t get out of the car. I was seeing her, she wasn’t my responsibility, but I tried to help.

One sunny morning after a night of her episodes a neighbor finally came over to talk to me about it. We’re in the driveway talking and he says well we don’t hear any arguing or struggles just her screaming, to which I apologized for and told him I didn’t know what to do. Just then she starts again as she just woke up, he asked if someone was hurting her, no she’s alone. I start my truck to leave and he’s said his good luck, and is walking across the yard when she comes screaming like a banshee out the door. She screams “you are not leaving me!” As I’m almost to the road and she jumps on my truck, hanging from the mirror. It took me hours to get her off the truck and I’m the house and a few more months to get rid of her.... I was way too nice about it.

5. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Nothing exciting here... I always recalled a talk I had with my uncle when I was 12 or so. Basically said to work hard in life, don't be afraid of new things, and no matter how pretty or freaky any gal promised to be, never, ever stick my twig in crazy. Wise words I've lived by.

RichB likes this.
  6. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

The crazy ones to me are the moms that "my kids are my world", drink tons of alcohol every day, are dead inside, lost when the kids turn 16 and their marriage has been dead for years. Shells of their former self.

Gross

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Username checks out.

WIslowpoke, cha0s#242, wsmc42 and 5 others like this.
  8. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

No real crazy for me. Hell, only been with 3 women my whole life, and I've been married to the last one for 18yrs. Closest I got to crazy was having the 2nd one drop off a mixed tape of music on my front porch a week after I broke up with her. (Found out a couple weeks earlier that she had previously lost about 80lbs, and while she looked while I dated her, the portly version was not so good. And I just knew she was going to go back to that.)

Some of you summbitches need more help than the crazy chicks you dated

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  9. SuddenBraking

[​IMG]

10. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Ya know, as soon as I saw this thread I started thinking of some of my experiences with crazy that I could post about in here. But after just the first page, I realize I’m not even in the same league as some of you guys so I’ll just quietly go back to reading and leave the story telling to the professionals.

Rebel635, YamahaRick, HPPT and 2 others like this.
  11. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Exactly! When I first saw the thread title I thought, “man have I got a story or two for this crowd!” But within reading a page or two, I soon realized some of these guys dated MotoGP - level crazy and I was merely dating WERA yellow plates. So I’ll just continue reading and thanking my lucky stars for being as fortunate as I obviously was.

Rebel635, YamahaRick and Banditracer like this.
  12. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Yeah, it's kind of like that old Groucho Marx quote, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member". There were plenty of times I asked women (even recently), "if I'm an asshole, then what's wrong with you that you're attracted to assholes?" So on a somewhat related subject, and since you guys are the experts, I had a woman show up at my house when I wasn't home, who decided I needed Christmas decorations. Lights, a decorated tree in my front planter, Santa...the whole deal. A nice friendly gesture, or crazy? For my part, I was pissed, as I thought it was presumptuous to come on my property and force your Christmas cheer on me. Bah humbug.

13. SuddenBraking

Gonna need pics before we can make that determination.

YamahaRick, StaccatoFan and Sabre699 like this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid: I'm reading this thread thinking "wow, so a chick threatening to kill herself over you is actually no big deal on the crazy scale. "

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

^^ This ^^

:beer:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  16. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

The reason I lock my doors at night is because of a jealous ex. I too used to toss bags for an airline back in the day. My ex worked in a different department, but we used to run in the same drinking circles after work. One night the new girl I was seeing and I were supposed to meet up with everyone at the local hangout. I got a call from a buddy saying the ex was there. So new girl and I avoid the situation and just hang at my place. New girl and I just get done banging when the door to the apartment flys open. The ex, who is also a professional boxer at the moment, comes flying in, jumps on the bed and starts punching new girl in the face. I immediately grab the ex and try to get her off new girl. She's throwing punches with her right hand and has a death grip on new girls hair with her left hand like a hockey player. I have to put the ex in a rear choke hold to get her to release. We spill off the bed, wrestle for a hot minute until I end up on top and pin her arms down. She then proceeds to kick wildly and kicks my TV and stereo off the entertainment center. I hold her in that position for what seemed like forever until the cops showed up and hauled her ass to jail. I've locked my doors at night ever since.

17. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I've got some stories that could compete but I'd rather keep that shit a distant memory.

Thanks to all for sharing this fat though.

Rebel635 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Come on, man! Rewrite that that story to end up as a wild threesome! :crackup:

Rebel635 and Rugbydad like this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Or a fivesome when the cats with the cuffs showed up ;)

SuddenBraking likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Sixsome if it was Charlie's Angels.

mmmmmm..... Farrah......

Akshully she might be past her sell-by date now, but since it's just a story...

EDIT:. Damn.... I missed that. :(