More Trump's fault....violent leftist nutjobs burn down UC Berkeley

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Feb 2, 2017.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I think there is a grain of truth in some of what he says.

I think he is annoying, an attention whore, and a cad. He chooses to express himself in ways that are calculated to enrage, inflame, and be incendiary. It's intentional, and it indicates that he has no empathy, no sense of community, and a grossly inflated sense of self-worth.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You mean, like every other schlub who stands in front of a camera?

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Or at least like the last 2 people who went by "Mr. President..."

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I know rightttt. That pesky Trump goes to Florida taking care of public business spending all that money on traveling back and forth while Obama only spent a token amount going to Hawaii two or three times every year. It was terrible having to tote his family, his mother-in-law, and all those security people, plus his favorite press folks, why, it just breaks my heart how Trump is busting the bank. :eek:

5. beac83

Not every. Some are incredibly more annoying to me than others. YMMV

6. pickled egg

You'll forgive me if I find humor in your distaste over Milo's "outlandishness" when I suspect you were very supportive of the "We're here, we're queer" movement and the flamboyant manners they employed...

7. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

So why can't he take care of business in the white house instead of spending 10 million dollars the first month he is in office. We're just paying him to hold meetings in Florida that should be held in the white house. So what I get from this is that you don't really care that the administration is wasting money as long as it isn't Obama doing it. You're also comparing a vacation to administrative business.

Trumps Thanksgiving trip to Florida wound up costing $7 million. Congress recently appropriated $7 million to reimburse state and local law enforcement agencies for overtime costs associated with protecting Trump before his inauguration. Palm Beach County says the county spent $250,000 for security support for Trump during his four-day visit over Thanksgiving.

8. pickled egg

So now you're gonna bitch about the security costs before he was even inaugurated?

Here's something to bitch about. Obama has secret service protection for life. He's 15 years younger than Trump.

Do the math.

9. beac83

So do the other 4 living former Presidents. What's your point? Are you saying that Obama isn't due the same privileges as any other former President? If so, why?

10. beac83

Forgive me for not giving a shit what you think about that.

Also, your assumptions are most likely very flawed.

11. pickled egg

I thought we were talking absolute dollars here, now you're going and changing the argument on me?

Make up my mind which bitch you're bitching about.

12. pickled egg

Guess that cut a little too close to home, eh?

I guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

13. beac83

Mostly just you at the moment. Wait five minutes, and like the weather, it will change.

Not at all. I truly don't care. Your assumptions and opinions have a net zero affect on me or my life.

14. pickled egg

Hope you're not putting a lot of effort into it...

Welcome to the Internet. Enjoy your stay. :beer:

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I guess he's having a press conference to address his pedo allegations

16. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I did, based on the current math, though the time is short, he'll spend nearly double in the same amount of time. :)

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude. He said nothing of the sort, he's just saying run the numbers. They ALL are expensive is the end result.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I can not find any numbers online but I would like to see what the Obama vs. Bush travel expenses looked like for a comparison. I know they were not scrutinized like this though.
    But I am sure that in your eyes all of Obamas travel expenses were justified...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He has a very valid point though - if you're going to bitch about travel/security costs for one then you need to bitch about the same costs for the other.

Granted Trump would probably use his own plane if he could.

20. pickled egg

Yeah, so he could bill the government for it and make more money! :p